TAT Feedback on Hood piercings.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CRXchick, Jun 7, 2004.

1. CRXchick

CRXchick New Member

I am very interested in getting this done. I would like some feedback by individuals who have had this done. What should I expect? Easy to get used to? Healing time? Any advice would be great!

And if any of you are from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, can you please suggest a good piercing place to go to.

Thanks alot! :bigthumb:

2. Leb_CRX

Leb_CRX OT's resident terrorist

Cmon ppl

POST MOFO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. menik

menik Guest

Its all up to you, but the girls I knoiw who have had it done dont regret it.

4. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

i think its way hot

5. pir8penguin

pir8penguin Guest

in my rebound stages i "met" a girl with a hood piercing. vertical. i thought it was great, never once got in the way. actually, we talked about it... she said it helps quite a bit, as incidental contact results in stimulation more often. direct contact... be careful :bigok:

6. grnstreak

grnstreak New Member

My wife has one. basically you have two options for a hood piercing. vertical or horizontal. we wanted the horizontal at first with a beaded ring, but the piercer (who was female and had one) said that vertical is the way to go. so that's what she had done. no regrets at all :naughty: . they are easy to get used to from what she's said and the healing time varies for each person, but KEEP IT CLEAN!!!! our friend got one too and didn't take care of it properly and it got infected. not a good place for an infection :ughpoon:

once everything is done healing you can have lots of fun by getting the vibrating barbells and "french ticklers". they are SWEET! :naughty: you can get them at http://bodycandy.tv

7. Baby Girl M

Baby Girl M New Member

I really want one too...just can't afford it at the moment.

8. 12345678

12345678 EH?

i'll watch :)

9. CRXchick

CRXchick New Member

I can show you afterwards! ;)

10. 12345678

12345678 EH?

i can inspect it with my tongue

11. CRXchick

CRXchick New Member

:yum: Only after three weeks sweety! Then it's all yours!

12. 12345678

12345678 EH?

my dick will have to inspect it after as well, i hope that's ok

13. blindarrow

blindarrow New Member

My g/f has one ... major ass kickage!

Only problem we've had with it was we got a little into it one night & I slipped out & knocked the shit out of it ... she was sore, but able to finish, and totally fine the next day.

Other than that ... I fully encourage it!!! She apparently LOVES hers ... and it's something fun to play with. :naughty:

14. CRXchick

CRXchick New Member

:big grin: Just as long as you as you :drool: first! LOL!!!

15. CRXchick

CRXchick New Member

How long did it take her to heal after she got the piercing?

16. blindarrow

blindarrow New Member

:dunno:

I wasn't with her at the time she got it done. Less time than it takes a guy to recover from a PA though.

17. 12345678

12345678 EH?

long as you return the favor ;)

18. grnstreak

grnstreak New Member

it usually takes about 2 weeks on average. it just needs to be taken care of :)

19. CRXchick

CRXchick New Member

I know you need to use an antibacterial cleanser but which ones would you recommend, since that is a sensitive part of the body....

20. Lick Harrass

Lick Harrass New Member

Satin Antimicrobial soap would be what you need, not antibacterial, its too harsh.

21. CRXchick

CRXchick New Member

Do they sell that at the pharmacy?

22. grnstreak

grnstreak New Member

Some of the bigger stores should carry it and tattoo/piercing shops sometimes carry it too. You might want to ask them about a local store that has it since they've probably checked to pass the info on to their customers. :)

23. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

The easiest piercing I've ever done..and I have a few. Satin isnt really nessessary for cleansing..its can actually serve more as an irritant, with soap not being completely rinsed away easily. Sea Salt soaks are best. They even make a spray on form now called H2 Ocean, which is a purified Ocean Salt water solution you can spray on about 3 times daily if you dont have time for the soaks. I used it for the first time with my monroe AND my hood and it worked terrific. You can also add Sea Salt to your bathwater and soak in it for ease in cleansing.

What to expect: (from my experience)

Pain involved in piercing: Short but intense, lasting a mili-second. You wont even finish the gasp, its so brief. This will vary with your own natural sensitivity in that area. I personally am extremely sensitive so Marty even adjusting the reciever beforehand had me squinting. There was no "after-pain". I walked out with jeans and sat in the car pretty comfortably. The added weight just felt kinda weird and I think i was more afraid of it hurting than it would so i was kinda ginger in my movements.

2. Healing: (Using the sea salt soaks as my cleansing method) I noticed a little blood around the piercing for about..3-4 days after. I'd suggest wearing a panty liner or panties you dont care too much for during that time. No pain, but I had a nice little bruise going. That was a little uncomfortable to the touch. I was able to masturbate in a week comfortably without being afraid to hurt it. I refrained from sex for..i think 2 weeks. Your piercer might recommend more time..I held out as long as I could stand it.

3. Sex: This is what youre really interested in, right? Hows it gonna feel!? My first orgasm with the vertical hood was easy. I was on top, controlling the action, and I found that It required VERY little movement on my part before I was spiralling into the most amazing, most intense, mindblowing orgasm I'd ever felt in my life. I literally slapped the wall in front of me screaming, "OH FUCK!" Eventually, the sensitivity wears down a little as you grow used to the added weight but contrary to some belief, it never goes away. I still experience AMAZING orgasms with the peircing. My girlfriend has had hers 8 years and still swears by its effectiveness. In short, youll love it.
    Plus, its just cute as hell.

Hope this helps! Good luck!