FEEDBACK FOR: inamorata

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by inamorata, Jul 16, 2008.

1. inamorata

inamorata New Member

leave it if we did any business :wiggle:

2. Imyourzero

Imyourzero OT Supporter

I purchased an XBOX 360 bundle from inamorata. Everything was packed well and shipped promptly. There was a minor blunder in that the item that was advertised (Falcon chipset) was different than what I received (Zephyr chipset) but I do not think this was intentional. Inamorata was apologetic for the mistake, maintained excellent communication the entire time, and worked with me to make everything right rather than saying "Oh well, sold as is!" We were able to quickly come to an agreement and I was happy with the outcome. I would deal with again simply because I feel confident that inamorata has a sense of integrity and will ensure as smooth a transaction as possible.

Thanks for being a stand-up trader. The 360 is still working great - no problems! :)

3. monolith

monolith My soul grows ever weary and the end is ever near. OT Supporter

Purchased a PS3 from him; it was sent out the next day with the specific shipping options applied that I asked for. He is extremely quick to answer private messages and you're never left in the dark. He also let me pay for the PS3 first and then he sent me a picture of the receipts from USPS and then let me pay the shipping costs separately.

I would buy from him again in the future.