Feast

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Chrissy, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

this was Project Greenlight Season 3’s winning movie. there was a test screening here in Atlanta last night so we went. pretty disgusting film, and i laughed a lot(unexpectedly). the creatures look like something H.P Lovecraft would have created and the effects on them were excellent! it's definitely not a ground-breaking film, and you could tell the film makers were well aware of this. the clichés were hilarious and the gore was top notch. if you love maggots, intense blood splatter, decapitations, killer-puke, faces being ripped off and the occasional monster hump session then you need to see this one. :)

2. Journey

Journey New Member

I can't wait to see this.....season 3 of project greenlight was the only season that I saw and the movie looked like it was totally going to bomb. Now that I've seen the trailer for it and have read a few reviews, it actually looks like alot of fun......kinda looks like it has a Tremors vibe to it. I'll be pickin it up in Oct. when it comes out.

3. Zeromancer

Zeromancer Pampita's Love Slave

Surprisingly Matt Damon and Ben Affleck were the executive producers. :)
    Yeah I loved this movie.
    I also like H.P. Lovecraft From Beyond.

Feast dvd rocks!!!

4. Isamu

Isamu New Member

werd.. the creature design was decent too.. and I am always a fan of blood and gore :bigthumb:

5. Elfling

Elfling New Member

The baby monsters and the humping bit- wtf :rofl: I laughed so hard.