Favourite supplements companies

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Marix, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marix

Marix OT Supporter

What are your favourite supplement companies, and why?

I like:
    BSN. Yes I know their marketing is just crazy (Ronnie deadlifts 800lbs because of CELLMASS and it's CEM3 technology) but I'll admit I'm a sucker for their AMAZING flavourings, and I have no doubts about the quality of their products.
    Seriously - No-Xplode tastes like a wonderful fizzy cocktail. Cellmass covers the disgusting CEE taste very well, and Syntha 6 is just amazing. The chocolate is thick and creamy, the vanilla tastes like an expensive melted ice cream, and the cookies and cream tastes like real biscuits!

I know it's shallow, but if I'm going to be drinking this stuff every day, I damned sure want it to taste nice.

I also like:
    Dymatize instant whey. Damn, this stuff is cheap, and it mixes well and tastes ok too. It is also a high %age of protein, low carb and low fat.

Reflex products. They're a UK company IIRC, but similar to Dymatise - cheap, good quality stuff.

At Large Nutrition, from the guys who run wannabebig. Nitrean is a good protein blend that I've ordered a few times in the past. It definitely fills you up more than whey-only products too, which can be pretty useful on a cut. Doesn't mix as well though and tends to clump a bit more than "normal" whey-only products.

Anyway - what are your favourite supps and why?

2. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

Have you guys noticed a reduction in soreness from SURGE Workout Fuel? Since I've been using it, I wake up every morning like I had 3 days off from the gym. Weird feeling!

Well, since the intensity of the programs might be new to you, it's possible that you are still getting sore though... but just imagine what it would be without Workout Fuel!!!

3. Marix

Marix OT Supporter

Dude seriously... do you have quotes from the T-nation physique clinic bookmarked?

4. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

"I popped my animal pak in and chased it with boars blood, and then the unthinkable happened today, I was going to enter my gym through the main entrance when animal instinct took over. I knew something was wrong. It was my large torso, too wide to get through the door. I calmed myself down thinking, i'd better be able to get into the gym. I went back to my car, popped another animal pak, reved up my engine, and drove through the door. The crash cleared 4 more feet in the entrance, wide enough for future visits to the gym, because I know i'd only be getting bigger by the second. The animal pak was in full effect at this point, I lost control. I reved up the engine once more and ran over the people on the treadmills. All those doing curls I played bumper cars with, they didn't stand a chance. I saw my target, I drove to the squat rack. Parked my car on some pussy benching 400. I got out, and immediately loaded up 1000 lbs for warm ups. Not having enough 45 plates in the gym to suffice my ultimate animal needs, I went around collecting bodies, bodies ranging from 150 pound weaklings to 300 pound blobs. I stood them all in a line and threw an olympic bar like a javelin through their torsos, making a human shish-kebob weighing 3000 lbs. I threw it up over my head, took a deep breath into my belly of human flesh and blood, and repped for 20. Then I siphoned some of my cars gasoline out onto the floor beneath the 3000 pound human squat bar, lit it up and cooked myself a well balanced animal meal. Some might call it murder, I just call it instinct, animals can't be arrested for murder. Animal Pak, can you handle it?"

5. ericande

ericande Active Member

Muscletech. Bar none.

6. Marix

Marix OT Supporter

Thought this thread might be a break from:
    "lols, New Year idiots in my gym"
    "hay guys, how can I get teh abs?!1"
    etc

... but apparently not :(

7. Mippity

Mippity New Member

i have no allegiance. If it is to anything they are products I bought at wal mart and sams. Body fortress protein is cheap and tastes ok to me. I've gone through a number of 2lb tublets.Then, I dig these protein bars (optimal brand? )from sams that have 30g of protein and a 15 pack is $13.

8. Abomb

Abomb New Member

applied nutriceuticals. - drive and rpm products.

Optimum nutrition / Abb (same company) - ON vitamin, ON whey protein. ABB carb and protein drinks are delicious.

scivation - xtend,

primal eaas, carb slam

nordic natural fish oil capsules - lemon flavored

9. poin

poin OT Supporter

burps are lemony? :eek3:

10. Abomb

Abomb New Member

no burps :p

11. Marix

Marix OT Supporter

Yeah, we get that Body Fortress stuff here too.. I didn't like it personally but it sure is CHEAP!

12. retorq

retorq What up bitch??

I used to use the Body Fortress and Six Star stuff from Walmart, if it tastes OK to you wait till you try some good tasting protein. ;)

I like ON, Primaforce and Scivation. Haven't deviated away from those yet. Was going to look at Gaspari's Super Pump and Size On stuff this year. Heard it was pretty good.

13. Abomb

Abomb New Member

ok super pump made me and others have horrible shits. it made my partner and i feel very nauestous during all of our work outs. size on is over priced.

donotwant.jpg gaspari products

14. retorq

retorq What up bitch??

Cool ... well not cool but thanks for the info.

15. TZ

TZ Banned

optimum nutrition whey pretty much thazit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.