Fathers & Daughters

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Guz200sx, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

OCTOBER 6TH, 2009

I am a new dad.

A new dad to a baby girl. She is adorable.

Now I'm no saint. I have the girls butt in my AV and the whole "you make me horny" line but having this baby girl has made me think about things.... a lot things...

My question is...How can I "protect" her from guys (aka animals) like the ones on OT and other places?

I am scared of the future and how to deal with guys and how to teach her to deal with guys who are just out for one thing or how to show her to watch out for the pricks or the "bad guys"?

I'm scared of how guys will look at her like a piece of meat and just think about one thing...

I'm really scared on how I'll react to the first boy that hurts her whether it be in PreSchool, Kindergarten or the 9th grade?

How does a father deal with that?

Its weird how coming on OT & the Vag a couple of yrs ago seemed like "fun" and I got to read all these threads about guys "getting" girls and reading how guys treat girls bad and they cheat on them, etc. My perspective on things has changed...I can't stand around anymore and listen to the guys at work talk about girls and how they are running around 2-3 girls and messing around with them all and how they call them "bitches" and "sluts" and all this other stuff...It makes me think if guys like that will be the ones that I have to deal with when she gets older.

I'd like to hear from the women of OT and how would you deal with this in the coming years.

I don't have a solution for none of this...My current solution is to put a shotgun to their head and blow them away.

My only problem is....I can't blow them all away.

2. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

:hsd:

CONGRATS on your new bundle of joy!! I really have no advice because I'm not a father and quite honestly, I didn't have an overprotective father when it came to dating. I guess the best I can offer is enjoy these precious, innocent years now while you can. Then, deal with everything in strive when it comes to the boy-crazy years.

3. JBunni

JBunni New Member

lol, awwww, congrats.

Isnt it a little early to worry about all this? Firstly enjoy the time you have with her while shes young. Secondly, dont focus on keeping boys away, focus on training her to be a strong confident woman. Eventually she may be hurt in matters of love, but you can teach her good qualities to have/look for in potential boyfriends. And as a daughter, it is MUCH easier to listen to and take advice if it is not coming from a hypocritical place. Make sure you are the example of what you want her to have.

4. Guz200sx

Thank You.

I also don't want to be an overprotective father because it could cause her to rebel.

I don't know...

5. THoC

THoC New Member

you will have to learn to not stress over it.

the more you try to over protect her the more likely it is that she will rebel.

hard to think of it this way when its your own daughter, but.... she's a girl like every other girl. she will have her heart broken. she may have a couple one night stands. she may meet guys like the ones on OT.

its part of life. your job will be to be there for her for support when she goes through it.

6. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

awwwwwwww, congrats.

I am not sure how good my advice can be, but I think just be close to her and explain to her how much shit is out there and how society, media, even her friends etc would try to fill her mind with bullshit that are not true or useful. once she has a better understanding of how things work she'll be able to decide better for herself!

7. Deborah

I was watching this documentary last night. they were talking about a club in their school named rainbow club(the girls were like 13 14). girls wear different lip sticks and give blowjob to guys, the guy that has the most number of colors on his cock is the winner. :wtf:I actually thought about how having kids would be hard these days!

8. JBunni

JBunni New Member

lol, :eek3: perhaps not good news for a new father

9. seismic

seismic New Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_party_(sexuality)

TS... I don't have any advice, I'm scared of having a daughter :wtc:

10. giz

giz Active Member

wtf :rofl:

11. THoC

THoC New Member

too bad shit was not like this when i was in HS.

12. seismic

seismic New Member

I wish the stories were true... I could still pass for a high school student

13. Deborah

well at the same time it was showing how some moms were talking to the daughters, letting them know how they don't have to do this shit to be popular and you know just having a discussion openly about sexual harassment, body image and things like that that teen girls go through. I found that useful too, hence suggested being close and talking to the kid.

14. blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle New Member

I'm 100% serious when I say that I hope if I have a daughter that she's a lesbian. After being the big brother to 2 sisters who are now legal and like a brother to a few cousins I don't think I can take 5 or so years of constant stress from when she's 13 till 18.

15. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

This. If she has self confidence it will her far. My father was way too over protective and I did rebel against all of that. I was a junior in high school and still had to be home at 7. You've been through it so you have to know where to set boundries and where to be lenient. A lot of girls that you see that go crazy and have problems have father issues, their fathers weren't there for them or whatnot. I also know that girls who have good fathers have high standards that they will hold their bfs to.
    People often make things out to be more of a big deal than they really are. I highly doubt that a whole school is participating in these types of parties. When I was in school it was the jelly bracelet that was all the rage and nobody at our school even did any of that. The media likes to sensationalize things.

16. giz

giz Active Member

I really hope I have a daughter someday :hs:

17. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

Most people aren't what they seem to be online. Everyone has a moment where they change, just like you did now. Regarding saving her from boys, I think drunk driving, drugs and all those other things which can "kill" her, are more of a threat than someone using her. You should think about those before thinking about boys.

18. THoC

THoC New Member

he could just have her hang out with you. then he'd know she'd def be safe from any sort of sexual deviancy.

19. JBunni

JBunni New Member

For emphasis: this

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2009
  20. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

i hope i have a son. legit.

21. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Aww, your daughter has the privilege of being born on my birthday. :big grin:

Congrats on the newborn.

Anyway, to get to your question, I have a daughter so it's safe to say that I've given this some thought. And I have the solution for you:

Polish your weapons on the porch when guys come to get her. Train yourself to be a ninja and beat the fuck out of one her boyfriends just to make a scapegoat out of him.

:rofl:

Seriously, here's how I intend to handle it. I intend to raise her the best way I know how. I intend to support her in all her endeavors so long as I think she's passionate about them (whether I agree with them or not). I intend to guide her and teach her to respect herself and her body. And I hope that as she gets older, I can get her into some basic self defense courses just so she has a fighting chance in the case of some sick fuck trying to rape her or something.

But most importantly, I just pray that the whole "women want men who are like their fathers is true" because I intend to set the bar so fucking high that all the other useless fucks pale in comparison and that she EXPECTS a man to treat her right.

I hope to keep the lines of communication as open and honest with her as possible, try to never lie to her (even when the truth hurts), and just be there as support.

And then, I'm going to let her go and make her own decisions. Because I can't save her from everyone or everything. The only thing I can do is equip her as best I know how and be there as support for her.

22. Guz200sx

:ugh:

23. Guz200sx

I worry about those things too...I watch that show "intervention" and how fucked up some of those people are and the parents are always like 'where did i go wrong?' and i'm like damn...I don't want that.

24. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Thing is, those parents are fucking idiots.

They spend all their child's life being lazy, inattentive bums and letting their children do whatever the fuck they want with no boundaries and then one day they wake up and their child is this fucking terror and they act so surprised that their child didn't magically end up being good after a lifetime and not teaching them a damn thing about morals.

25. Guz200sx

Ms. Beth, You made this man cry. Those words that you typed really hit me hard. I will save & cherish them.

Thank You.