GUN Father finds man with his teen daughter and shoots him

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Mar 13, 2007.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

HPD: Dad shot man who was with teen daughter

10:02 AM CDT on Monday, March 12, 2007

From KHOU 11 News staff reports

Raw video from the scene

Houston police now say a father shot and killed a 27-year-old man he found with his teen daughter Saturday night.

Initially, an Amber Alert was issued night for 13-year-old Tesa Taylor, and then she returned home Sunday at 11 a.m.

But the details are still coming out.

The incident began just before 11 p.m. Saturday when her parents arrived home at 6900 Chasewood Drive and found the two.

Police said the man and the girl ran out, and when the man returned to talk with the parents, the girl's father had a loaded shotgun.

After a struggle, the father allegedly shot and killed the man, Houston police said.

Police are considering charges against the father, and it's not clear if the mother will be charged for lying.

Initially the mother told HPD that there were two men inside and they were strangers, and as she entered, the suspects ran out.

Off-camera, some members of her family told 11 News she had run away to a friends house, fearing she’d get in trouble for inviting two male friends over.

They said Taylor apparently met them through a chat line.

Police have yet to confirm the story and said they're still looking for pieces to put this puzzle together.

----
    No charges yet, damn he'd be in lockup already here. Any OT'ers been missing since Sat? :noes:
    and cause I know you guys will want to know.. pic of kid in question http://www.pr.com/press-release/32406 :ugh:

2. Gimik

Gimik New Member

I'm going to stay out of this one as a parent of 2 young girls...

3. sprite

sprite Active Member

I believe that if I caught a 27 year old railing my 13 year old daughter I'd shoot the mother fucker too.

The dudes going to jail though.

4. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington nunc fortunatus sum

Anyone who wants a (1) 13 year old who is (2) 5'4" tall and weighs 140 lbs has some issues.

Also, I have two daughters, and I can't say as I'd react differently :o

5. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

Im not a father but i could imagine beating the fuck out of that guy untill one of a few things happend. either He died, I died or the cops pried me off of him. Actually i just might shoot him, but not to kill, the knee caps to disable him and then proceed to punches to the face.

6. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I dont have kids, this is one of the reasons that if I ever do I hope I dont have any daughters.

This is a perfect example why everyone should have a throw down gun.

7. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

With boys you only have to worry about the activities of one penis, with a girl you have to worry about thousands.:mamoru:

8. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

I'm not a father so I can't even begin to imagine how he felt, but he's going to jail for this one most likely. I hope I wouldn't do what he did.

Plus the age of consent in texas is 17, but until you are 18 it is only with people 2 years older than you. (at least that is what a quick google search shows) could have ruined the guys life with satutory rape charges. after all what if better, him being dead or a registered sex offender?

9. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

:werd: Way to much shit to deal with.

come home and find my 14yo son with some 27yo chick :h5: :dunno:

10. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

I think I'd be more like "damn it now I have to run interference with the wife, instead of having a beer and watching the game." :hs:

11. MTech

MTech New Member

Or a hot teacher!! :bigthumb:

12. Gimik

Gimik New Member

I can't even really hope that I would do differently if my 13 year old daughter (she's 9 right now) was involved with a 27 year old. How dumb is that 27 year old though? He had to know that going near the father would mean a huge possibility of death...

13. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

Not all the info needed, but going to go with GOOD JOB on this one.

This is one of those cases though that the prosecution does NOT want in front of a jury.

14. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Yggdrasil's Forester.

Good Job? Not that I disagree entirely, but it wasn't when he was initially found when he blasted the guy, it was some time later when he came back to the house..

Much as I'd like to be able, on principle, to ventilate anything threatening my daughter, I would think arbitrarily blasting the fucker when he comes back to the house to maybe explain, apologize, whatever.. is a bit much, no?

15. Gimik

Gimik New Member

Well, the article says they got into a struggle of some kind - and being the kind of 27 year old that would be with a 13 year old, I bet he's dumb enough to have started it. The article really doesn't have a lot of info in it though. And I'm not sure there's anything a 27 year old could do to explain/appologize away being with the 13 year old girl (if that's indeed what was happening) in any case... :dunno:

16. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Yggdrasil's Forester.

Like I said, I don't disagree entirely, it just seems odd that he left, and then came back.

Gene pool is a little deeper today, so yes, good shoot. :o

17. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

No. I have given up being sensible or "compassionate" anymore. If a guy rapes my 13 year old daughter, THEN has the stupidity to come back to try to "explain" that he's a child rapist, then I will blow him away and claim that he showed up threatening to kill me and take the girl away.

Better than letting some bunch of liberal asshat judge give the guy 6 months probation and a pat on the back.

18. t1h

t1h Guest

the 13 year old is a slut, and the 27 year old was a pedo

19. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

I would have done the same thing, without a doubt. I have little sisters not kids, but I know if I found some old man with them he would be in a world of hurt. I told my mother about this story, and she just said "Oh, well thats on him then. Fucker"

20. Slick26

Slick26 Gun|Bike|Cigar|PS3|Beer |Whisky|Night Crew

First of all, the girl is at fault here too. Yes she is young, but she did invite them over. That doesn't make it right for the guy(s) to go over there, obviously a poor judgement call.
    Shooting the guy might have been a bad idea, but that all depends on the struggle and what happened during it.

21. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

Acquittal is in his future.