fat loss progress.

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Ivan, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ivan

Ivan Guest

fat loss progress w/ pics

I'm on week 9 of my fat loss. I started out at 217 and I'm at 190 as of today.
    I started out bad by not eating breakfast since I felt nausous in the morning.
    Now I start out by eating some cereal(kashi go lean) with some skim milk, for lunch I have a turkey sandwhich or a tuna sandwhich with nothing but the tuna in it, and for dinner some more tuna or a chicken breast. for a snack in between meals, I'll have an apple, grapes, or an orange. I drink about a gallon of water a day and run twice a day for 15 minutes a piece, 5 days a week. Overall I can't believe how good I feel. I get tons of compliments, and for people saying I need to eat more, I tried and I just couldn't. If anyone wants to see pics, I have some but need somewhere to upload.
    heres me at 217
    [​IMG]

and me at 195, I don't have any pics of me at 190 but I can't tell the diff. I tried to take the pic while not having my arms in the way.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2005
  2. AznRyda

AznRyda キモかわいい!

Make sure you take a diet break every once in a while with refeeds.

3. Ivan

Ivan Guest

I took a break last week and cheated a few days and still lost 2 pounds :o
    what should I eat for a refeed and when should I refeed? My goal is only 15 pounds away and I'm gonna start lifting.

4. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

looks great man! nice job... Now just get to the gym and put on some muscle:bigthumb:

5. AznRyda

AznRyda キモかわいい!

depends on training intensity, but you should restore muscle glycogen with carbs and keep fat intake low. You should start lifting now, tbh with you. :-x

6. Undefined

Undefined New Member

:werd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.