fat "cutting" topic

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by DeuceJuice, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeuceJuice

DeuceJuice New Member

ive been working out seriously for about 6 months now, lost a good amount of body fat by eating strictly and supplementing that with Ripped Fuel (went through 2 bottles - 400 tablets), and lifting/running. when i got to a good body fat amount (went from about 20% to about 10%) got off RF and upped my protein to put on lean mass. im now using creatine malate to max the pump i get at the gym (on another topic, for those considering creatine, it pretty much does everthing but directly add muscle... it pushes ur ass in the gym when you feel lazy, it keeps you moving when you want to slack off and elongate your break time, and it takes you to that "last few possible reps" stage and lets you go through about 3 sets of that, before you finally force yourself to stop pushing. plus, when you start using it, it makes you feel like you did when you first started working out, all sore and drained. just eat LOTS of protein and good carbs, and drink like 400 gallons of water an hour.)

FOR THOSE WHO ARE "CUTTING" OR HAVE GONE THROUGH IT IN THE PAST, I HAVE A QUESTION: i run 2.75mi 2 days then rest on the 3rd. when i come back from running (usually at night, right after my workout, i feel like my fat content has increased considerably. it kinda feels like the fat that i do have has loosened up and spread out or something. it always worries me, but the next morning, it always tightens right up, and my belly and chest are toned again. is that because the fat is softened from the heat of running, or is it water retention, or what? just wondering...

2. DeuceJuice

DeuceJuice New Member

btw... i dont drink soda, i eat lots of fruit, and eat minimal carbs after like 4pm

3. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

Nothing to worry about dude, it means the fat is starting to come off

4. DeuceJuice

DeuceJuice New Member

thanks... thats what i thought the end result was, cuz thats exactly how i felt in the morning. just wondering how and why. curious i guess. but its been happening for months, and ive been losing fat for months, so makes sense.

thanks homie

5. Bruised Lee

Bruised Lee John Kune Do, puncher of faces

read the stickies and keep at it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.