LGBT Fascination with Drag Queens that common?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Number 9, May 25, 2007.

1. Number 9

Number 9 New Member

So is it common? I don't know that many gay people but most of them are into the stereotypical abercrombie hunk type, but I myself prefer the made up effininate guys myself. What are you're opinions here? The only downside I find to my fascination is that most of them (from what I've seen so far) are... bitchy... for lack of a better term, the typical loud, negatively observant queen. As soon as I meet one thats not completely obnoxious I'm going for it.

2. Number 9

Number 9 New Member

Sorry about the duplicate thread btw.

3. stolid_agnostic

stolid_agnostic One who is both stolid and agnostic. Get a diction

:rofl:

I was thinking "boy in the south there are lots" and then I looked at your city

4. 007

007 Riden, sliden, whipin and dippin, my chrome strips

you attracted to transexuals?

5. Diesel Freak

Diesel Freak ♂♂ Closet Crew OT Supporter

Drag queens, transsexuals, and effeminate guys aren't really my type. My type is sitting next to me right now though. :) Hooray for vacations!

6. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

i think the pc term is more transgendered. Drag queens are exaggerated performances of being a women. Transgendered really are just about living as who they feel they were born as, rather than in the body they were born in. Drag queens do it for money or as a creative outlet, transgendered do it because they feel they were born in the wrong body.

And yes, some drag queens are drama. But it's not the fact that they are drag queens, it's the fact that the person they are, with or without the makeup is drama!

But to answer the question, i just find them entertaining. The bitchiness is usually part of the demeanor and the performance. And it's more funny to watch and see a guy try to dress up as a girl.

7. Diesel Freak

Diesel Freak ♂♂ Closet Crew OT Supporter

Right you are... Transgendered. One of my friends is a T-Girl, and she's an absolute riot! I love her to death.

8. Number 9

Number 9 New Member

Yeah, I understand its not just when they're dressed up. I just don't like the ones I've met so far I guess, they're the bitchy kind, fun hating, neat, particular, and judgemental.