Fantasy Nights 3 Meet! ATL!

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by legendary91l, Oct 11, 2003.

1. legendary91l

legendary91l DP Ownz Yoo!

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Hey guys, my car club is having another Fantasy Nights. I know some of you attended last year and this year its going to be even more fun!!!!

Here are the details:

Date: October 25th
    Time: 6pm until....
    $5 Cover charge
    Car show is free to view.

We are having a $900 bikini contest, $3000 in raffle prizes and $40 for 2 dyno runs.

Car show is $20 for pre-registeration and $25 day of the show. Registration starts at 4pm.

Directions: To get to the Roswell Roller Rink, take 400 North to Holcomb Bridge Road, exit 7B. Circle around and go west on Holcomb Bridge Road. Go 5 traffic lights and take a right onto Old Roswell Road. Before Roswell Mall (Wolf Camera is on the corner), take the first left at Old Roswell place (at Ryland Homes building) and the rink is immediately on your right!

Sponsors: Finishline Motorsports, Vetronix Corporation, AAT Technology, Balanced Performance Motorsports, Trafficjams Car Audio, and more!

You can pre-register at www.xratedracing.com or email at [email protected]. If you have any questions, feel free to call 770-552-7277, ask for Jimmy Blair.

Hope you all can attend! This could definitely be a nice time to bring your cars all out and clean before winter gets to the best of us.
    [/font]

2. pLaYIstIcPimP

pLaYIstIcPimP New Member

hey man, if you are in atl, we are having a bmw meet and mountain drive if you would like to attend. it isn't like a car show you are putting on, but they are very enjoyable. it is oct. 19th and i can give you more details if you wish.

3. legendary91l

Hey man, lemme know the details. I just purchased a Audi 1.8t Quattro not too long ago...hence my sig is a little out of date :)

4. DSHR

DSHR Well-Known Member

I might check it out. Sounds interesting :)

5. twofaze

twofaze H.N.I.C.

if i work during the day i'll try to be there
    i'll try to request the 9-6 shift that Sat. if possible

6. pLaYIstIcPimP

pLaYIstIcPimP New Member

hey, i dont know if this is too late. but we are having a meet on sunday. it will also be a mountain drive. here is the route and what we will be doing:

THE ROUTE

Meet at JC Penney's parking lot (apparantely it's closed down, so look for a gathering of BMW's) at Perimeter Mall off of Ashford Dunwoody Road, just north of I-285 at 11:00 a.m. Head out at exactly 12:30 p.m. for the mountains!

Take 285 to Ga. 400 North. After approximately one hour, 400 ends into GA-60. Go left (north, I believe) towards Dahlonega. Continue on 60 north through Dahlonega, taking note of right turn just past McDonalds on left to continue on same road.

Continue on 60 until you come to a "rock formation" that splits the road. Veer left to continue on 60. Careful here b/c you are turning left across traffic around a pretty bad turn.

Continue on 60 until you see a BP gas station on your right. Turn right onto Wolfpen Gap (GA-180) and try to stay on the road!

Wolfpen Gap dead-ends into Hwy. 129, turn left. Go approxiamtely two miles and turn right onto GA-180. Go approximately 1/2 mile to right turn on GA-348 (Richard B. Russell Highway).

348 dead-ends into GA 75-spur. Take a right onto 75-spur and continue for a while (I can't remember how long) until it dead-ends into GA-129. Go right.

Continue on 129 for a while, travelling over Blood Mountain (That's its name, I swear! ). Pass Vogel State Park on your left, turning left on to GA-180 again, Wolfpen Gap. Continue on Wolfpen Gap until it dead-ends into GA-60 at the BP station. Turn right onto GA-60.

Continue on 60 for quite some time into Morganton. You then take a left and a right in town to continue on 60, so take note of these turns.

60 runs into Hwy. 76. Go left (south) and this road becomes Hwy. 515 and then I-575.

would love to see you there. you will see a parking lot with a lot of bmw's in it :)

7. legendary91l

Is this a gathering for just BMW's or are other car clubs welcomed?

8. pLaYIstIcPimP

pLaYIstIcPimP New Member

dude, anyone is welcome, come one come all. it isn't going to be a car show. it is more of a drive. were we all drive through the mountains. You are welcome to the meet. i am going to try my hardest to be there, but if not, if you REALLY are going to go, i will let everyone konw so that you will be greeted and welcomed. let me know.

aim=outkastelevators
    msn= [email protected]