Fantasy Nights 3 Meet! ATL!

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by legendary91l, Oct 11, 2003.

1. legendary91l

legendary91l DP Ownz Yoo!

Jul 12, 2001
    [font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Hey guys, my car club is having another Fantasy Nights. I know some of you attended last year and this year its going to be even more fun!!!!

Here are the details:

Date: October 25th
    Time: 6pm until....
    $5 Cover charge
    Car show is free to view.

We are having a $900 bikini contest, $3000 in raffle prizes and $40 for 2 dyno runs.

Car show is $20 for pre-registeration and $25 day of the show. Registration starts at 4pm.

Directions: To get to the Roswell Roller Rink, take 400 North to Holcomb Bridge Road, exit 7B. Circle around and go west on Holcomb Bridge Road. Go 5 traffic lights and take a right onto Old Roswell Road. Before Roswell Mall (Wolf Camera is on the corner), take the first left at Old Roswell place (at Ryland Homes building) and the rink is immediately on your right!

Sponsors: Finishline Motorsports, Vetronix Corporation, AAT Technology, Balanced Performance Motorsports, Trafficjams Car Audio, and more!

You can pre-register at or email at [email protected]. If you have any questions, feel free to call 770-552-7277, ask for Jimmy Blair.

Hope you all can attend! This could definitely be a nice time to bring your cars all out and clean before winter gets to the best of us.
  2. Argon

Argon lurking OT Supporter

Oct 8, 2003
    I have alot of tests next week but I will try to come since there seem to be a good number of people from supraforums attending as well.
  3. XRatedPimp

XRatedPimp Guest

its gonna be off the hook!

so many females!!

and we are still accepting models for the bikini contest, and cars for the show!!! ... its a pop=up-