SRS Family Trouble *long* But I need advice

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Crackaboy, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Crackaboy

Crackaboy New Member

Ok heres the backstory: My uncle and I got in a big argument a couple years back and it culminated in him being up in my face talking shit, me telling him his nephews are no longer scared of him, me walking away to go in the house, him continuing the shit talk, and me telling him to fuck off. this happened when I was 15 :ugh:

Fast forward to now. For some reason he has brought this back up saying that he slapped me during that argument. Now I know for a fact he never slapped me, but he is convinced he did. He is going around telling everybody that if I dont admit to being slapped by him, that when I turn 18 he is gonna whip my ass. this son of a bitch is going crazy, and Im kinda nervous about it all because I dont know what he will do. There is a good chance he could whip my ass, but I refuse to let him know that.

i have several witnesses including my grandparents and one of my uncle who say I was never slapped. Should I bring them up and ask him if he thinks they are lieing too?

I know Im in the right, but I dont know how to present my case to him.

I hope he hits me so I can call the cops and when they ask what happened, I can tell them he hit me because I wouldnt admit to an earlier assault :ugh: :rofl:

Any advice, guys? I need some help in this situation

2. Mars Princess

Mars Princess They hatin'

I don't know what kind of rampage your uncle is going on, but you have witnessses that you can use to convince him that he is being delusional. I'm curious to know why he even bothered to bring it up after all this time. if he let go then, I'm not sure why he feels the need to exact some kind of revenge for getting his pride hurt or whatever

I don't think you can show fear in the face of your uncle but if you sincerely fear for your safety, you need to see if you can contact authoriteis about wha tyou can do legally to protect yourself if working it out among family doesn't work

3. Crackaboy

Crackaboy New Member

The dude quit his job last january to start his own business. He didnt have the equiptment or the mangerial skills and discipline to make his business work, and him and his family are just barely scraping by. He hired me to work for him, I worked for him, but apparently now he is using me as an excuse for why his business is failing. He is going around saying Im a shitty worker, I goofed off, I cost him money.

In total I worked for him for 5 days :hsugh:

I think he is in the middle of the worst mid-life crisis Ive ver seen

Also, he hasnt been on his thyroid medicine in about a year and a half. Could that have something to do with it

If he doesnt quit this crap, Im seriously considering a restraining order :hs:

4. johan

johan Active Member

There isn't much you can do to change his behaviour.

Your uncle is being a jerk, but he's not delusional, at least not in a clinical sense.

What thyroid meds is he on? I'm guessing Synthroid? Anyways, his thyroid meds (or lack thereof) isn't causing any of this behaviour.

Stop working for him. Put distance between him and you. Why be his punching bag? That's not working for either of you.

He does have issues, that much is clear. Steer clear of it. You can't fix his life for him.

And as for the restraining order? What for? Why dance the dysfunctional dance with him? Why engage him in this pointless battle of the wills?
    Why escalate it into getting police and lawyers involved?

Just leave it alone. You getting involved in his business wasn't a good idea.
    Don't compound it by further engaging in further battling.

PLEASE. DISENGAGE. For everyone's sake.

5. Crackaboy

Crackaboy New Member

The only reason I feel the need to engage him is because he bullys the family, NOBODY will stand up to him, he gets away with whatever he wants because they dont want my aunt to suffer.

I just talked to my aunt.... and she is on his side believing everything he says. She doesnt try to stop him either, so as far as Im concerned, she is being as stupid as he is.

Im fed up with him acting like a bigshot bullying us around. :hs:

I guess Im being as childish as he is.... but its so tempting to bring him down a couple of notches

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I would just stay away as far from your uncle as you possibly can, he's probably drawn to you like a bee to honey, and will provoke an physical attack on you, i suggest you don't fight back but let the cops finish him off. As the more he does wrong, the more he will only get entangled into his own crap and hurted by his selfdestructive behaviour.

7. Crackaboy

Crackaboy New Member

:cool: I like it

this is probably what I will do.... his selfishness is hurting his family alot more than me

Since I live here with my grandma, and this is where christmas is being held, he refuses to come over or let his family come over since I'll be here. :hsugh:

I offered to leave so that my aunt and the kids would be allowed to come over, but my grandparents said NO!!!!! :rofl:

8. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Ah its dangerous, i dont like the situation at all, just stay away from your crazy uncle. Family vendetta's are the worst, just try to either stay nice or stay away. If he doesn't show up, thats great then ya'll finally going to have a cozy christmas for once without psycho uncle going on a rampage. Your family is better off without him.