SRS false positive drug test...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Inexlol, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Inexlol

Inexlol New Member

Ok, so im on probation for two years for graffiti, inb4 moralfags and all that bullshit...i dont care if you agree or disagree with graffiti, thats not the issue.

the issue is, i get drug tested as a part of my probation every week. (not a problem because i dont do any drugs). well last month i took a drug test just like the 3 others i had took which all came back negative but this time i got a letter in the mail saying my drug test was positive for COCAINE!

wtf? ive never done coke in my life, i dont do any drugs. so they are going to send it back to the lab, retest the sample and then let me know but now its two months later and still no word. but if it does come back positive my p.o. has to send me to the hospital for a mental/physical evaluation, drug eval. and depending on what the hospital says i might need to go to a counselor and a drug program.

the only thing i found was that Benzocyloginine*sp* is what coke tests look for and benzonate acid is in pretty much every cobonated drink. i drink A SHIT TON mt.dew/lemonade and jolt. could this mess up the test?

tl;dr. i got a false positive for cocaine and might have to see a drug counselor and do drug treat ment. wtf do i do? i dont do drugs!!

2. RachTyrTaiya

RachTyrTaiya New Member

Go to the local county hospital and tell them you want to take a pysch eval and you need to be screened for any illegal drug usage (don't say drug test). Tell them your probation officer told you to come

. . . they will ask you if you see heffalumps and hear voices and drug test you and give you a note so if the shit hits the fan you have that in your corner.

3. Spaceering

Spaceering I bite.

quit drinking all the soda, if that convinces you for the misread?

if they think you did cocaine then do what they say, then ask for more drug tests after you have quit drinking sodas-and the result will be negative. if you know you dont do drugs, then take the heat, and prove it to them for the future.

4. RachTyrTaiya

RachTyrTaiya New Member

are they piss testing you, hair follicle, or fingernail testing you???

5. illectronic

illectronic I'm Coming Home OT Supporter

Sounds like a piss test

6. RachTyrTaiya

RachTyrTaiya New Member

either way it's been two mths . . .

if you don't do drugs just don't worry about it . . . they already sent it back to the lab and I doubt it's gonna come back positive again. Probation is all about scaring you so you don't go to prison.

PS: a lot of things can mess up a drug screening . . . chocolate and sodas like you said are just a couple of things. Like I said, don't worry . . . it's been two mths and you would only have to do the drug treatment if the doctor thought you were on drugs, that's why I suggest just going to do that* now and getting it out of the way.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  7. Eurostaunch

Eurostaunch New Member

This is why drug testing is so flawed. People act as it is a reliable measure of substance abuse when anyone can falsly test positive/negative under certain circumstances. Anyone without Down's Syndrome can cheat on them too...