SRS Falling for a girl I don't want to fall for

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by arsbu, Aug 10, 2005.

1. arsbu

arsbu New Member

Lately I’ve been hanging out with a friend a lot and I think I’m slowly falling for her. Problem is that I know too much about her history and it kind of bugs me so I just don't think I can ever get with her but I'm starting to like her. I think all this confusion going on in my head also involves another girl that I really liked before (but doesn’t like me back--unlike the girl now). Should I try to stop falling for her or let it go on?

2. trez157

trez157 You can't trust freedom when it's not in your hand

I would honestly let it blossom. I mean, the past is the past, and its gonna take a lot, but you need to look past that. If you like her, then go with it

3. B_RowL

B_RowL OT Supporter

Dont avoid something great, you'll only regret it. Everyone has their past, don't let it ruin the present/future

4. Throwdown

Throwdown whore destroyer

Looking too deep in someones past can be a really bad thing. people can cahnge. myself and my wife are living proof of that. at first i really didnt want anything to do with my wife because of her past. but eventually i let go and gave my trust to her and now we have a great relationship.

i guess my advice would be to just let things land as they fall. talk to her about how you are feeling. it cant hurt. if she feels the same way then things might just work out great for the two of you.

you will never know unless you try. just dont judge her past. only the present and her future.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

i encourage you to go into a relationship with her let the demons of the past be buried and forgotten

6. slims

slims New Member

does she have a big rack?

7. SeaMack99

SeaMack99 OT Supporter

I say go for it. If you are slowly falling for her that means you are mature enough to look past everything and see her for who she really is. My boy you are becoming a man. I dont think you have anything to loose.

8. rookie

rookie New Member

The past is a VERY torrid place for a lot of people. If you can take her at face value and really appreciate the person she is today, go for it. Don't forsake the future.