SRS Falling Apart

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by CT Cubs Fan, Mar 26, 2006.

1. CT Cubs Fan

CT Cubs Fan New Member

Since I got banned about two weeks ago my life has continued to spiral down. I got back to school from spring break the next day to learn one of my suitemates had died in a dirtbike accident. I had a couple convos with the ex which ultimatley ended with us not talking and blocking on aim. The saddest part being I still miss her every day.

I find myself today unable to be happy, crying for no fucking reason and occasionally punching a wall just to feel pain. I slept like half the day, ate little and avoided as much social contact. Honestly what the fuck is wrong with me?

2. CT Cubs Fan

CT Cubs Fan New Member

3. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

It might sound odd but you and your ex blocking each other is a step in the right direction. If you kept talking to her you'd continue missing to be with her. Now that you can't be reminded of what you like about her, she will fade away in your mind. But rememrber you need to be patient because that takes time.

As for the loss of your suitemate, again, this will take time to fade away. Generally, time will heal you. You will find a new reason to be happy some day, you're not going to be stuck in a vicious cycle believe that. Just concentrate on school and hang out with some friends to keep your mind off problems that may pile up.

4. Arclight

Arclight Hypercube

:werd: give it some time man.

You've been hit with a lot of shit at once and you're feeling a bit hopeless. Don't worry it will pass.

I don't really have anything else to add on top of what Seksi has said.
    Good luck :hs:

5. :smile:

:smile: New Member

wow, sorry to hear about your friend. it sucks but things happen for a reason and he wouldn't want you to be so upset about this. like seksi said, keep your mind off of things and when you find yourself thinking about something, draw a picture or something. get your feelings out don't keep them in

6. onslaught61

onslaught61 OT Supporter

hit the gym. release the tension. do some good not only for your mind but body as well.