SRS Falling apart, don't know what to do

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by boomdaddy246, Apr 4, 2008.

1. boomdaddy246

boomdaddy246 New Member

Sorry no cliffs.

Well I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 2 1/2 years. We've lived together for about 2 of those years. I honestly love her to eath and would do anything for her. However, her feelings are mixed.

She moved out of our house 2 months ago, telling me she just needed time alone. I respected it, and we had been seeing each other on and off since that time. Last week she told me she wanted to move back in.

Well, 4 days ago I found a photo album of hers with pictures of her and my roommate kissing and making out. She told me she always wanted to tell me, but just couldn't. Well, being the seemingly idiot that I was, I forgave her and accepted her back. Now to today....

She goes out with all her friends from when she emancipated from our house, and low and behold he (roommate she was cheating on me with) shows up with them (she texted me to tell me). Now she's on basically radio silence and I haven't heard from her in hours.

I don't know what to do. I'm just kind of venting right now. Anyone have any advice?

2. le_rocks

le_rocks New Member

It's over dude. I'm sorry :hug:

3. Redbeard

Redbeard OT Supporter

Her freshly moved in boxes = on the lawn

4. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

She's prolly set it up so you would see the photo album and texted you about the roomate knowing full well what she was doing. She wants you to break up with her. She's giving you a chance at getting out of this with whatever dignity you have left, and I say you take it.

5. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

6. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

At the very least.

Makes sense doesn't it?

I also can't guarantee that I wouldn't take physical action against my roomate. Yeah yeah, fighting is immature and all that other garbage, but he blatantly disrespected you. He knew that was your gf. If that was me in that position I would have went searching for him as soon as I found out.

7. jonno

jonno New Member

damn dude. i'd honestly move out and cut both of them out of your life

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Perfect time to move on.

For the future, never move in with someone after being together only 6 months.

9. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

I'm sure it would make him feel great but IMO thats more trouble than its worth. The girl has made her decision and she is just as responsible for the backstabbing as the roomate. Also, no matter what happends, when the law gets involved the girl will side with the roommate and this guy is fucked. I say he just move on, and cut those people out of his life and show them he don't give a shit about them either.

10. Man Bear Pig

Man Bear Pig Banned

Man, fuck em both.
    Her=worthless cunt
    Him=worhtless cunt

They are perfect for each other.

11. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

Kick her out, and start over :dunno:

12. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

DONT put her shit on the curb, if its stolen she can sue you and will win

13. boomdaddy246

boomdaddy246 New Member

Thanks for the feedback guys. Here's an update......

When they finally rolled back into the house (at 11pm, no less) I was in the living room. My roomie saw me but didn't even make eye contact and went straight to his room and shut the door. Me and her went to my (our) room to talk.....

I told her how pissed off I was and how I refused to be made a fool of and how she didn't deserve my trust and was abusing it and blah blah....she basically told me she told my roommate it was over between them and that I had changed for the better (long story) and she wanted to be with me and blah blah and that's why he was pissed when they came home..

So, I told her we'll see what happens with him (half expecting to see all his shit out of the house today) when he cools off.

P.S. We invariably ended up having some killer sex, and she started crying during and apologizing and saying she'd never do anything to hurt me again and all this and that.

Now what? lol :dunno:

14. Mangina

Mangina New Member

You know what you should do, but you're not going to do it. Life's a lesson.

15. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You're an idiot. No matter what advice we give you you wont listen anyway, so just enjoy fucking your life up further?

16. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

She was seeing him while you two were on a break. Who cares. :dunno:

It's not her fault that he showed up there. She was smart enough to let you know about it.

17. Mangina

Mangina New Member

:rofl:

18. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

1) Assuming you and your roommate are friends... Your roommate violated like every man law and rule. Whatever happened to asking for permission and knowing not to touch a friend's ex if he felt something for her. For me this would kill the friendship, since no good friend would do this.

2) If you were technically on a break... I guess I can see taking her back, but my only concern would be is if she wanted to sleep around, what would stop her from taking another break?

3) It is really your call, but after that ordeal I don't see how you are able to do it. If I was in your shoes I would be looking for a new girl. (Yes I have been in a very similar situation, it was hard, but I found new girls).

19. ian2000gsxr

ian2000gsxr New Member

dump her and find a new roommate. what did u think she was not going to cry and say she's sorry? it's all a fucking ploy.

20. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

You're a fucking sucker. Point fucking blank. You put YOUR dick and YOUR tongue back inside her after seeing pictures of someone else doing the same?

She's a whore and you're a man with no morals.

Have fun getting walked on.

21. le_rocks

le_rocks New Member

mo'fukin :werd:

22. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Too late. What do you think they were doing after texting you? Laughing about how you would put up with anything including obvious cheating and admissions of guilt.

Some people only need a hint that things aren't going well to bail on a bad relationship. You seem to not only need obvious signs, you need to be beaten to within an inch of your life and then maybe, just maybe, you'll take a step to get out of dysfunctional relationships.....but only if it's "really over".

Ask yourself how much more evidence do you need? Do you honestly believe that you aren't worthy of a healthy, loving relationship? Do you honestly think you deserve this type of treatment?

Just so you know....when I find evidence of cheating, it's over, immediately. Sure it hurts, sure it's difficult and sure you're pissed and it's inconvenient and all that. Add to that a friend that fucked your g/f behind your back and you prolly feel totally alone. This is why it's important to associate with people you can trust....you can't trust either of them and you should seek people of better character with which to be freinds.