A&P fall scenery part deux

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Nader_D, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Nader_D

Nader_D HAHAHEHHUH ---- POOOHhHhHHCHhh! OT Supporter

from my site directly

To the suckers who are reading this,
    I went back to Gatineau park and got some more shots of a popular area. Pink Lake is an amazing place these days with the Fall Rhapsody in full swing / almost over. Lots of people enjoyed the scenery pics from the last set so I tried again. However this time I tried to work on my reflection shots and I think some turned out great! [​IMG] There were quite a few people at this trail as opposed to the last adventure I went on.
    For those who are wondering why the heck the lake is green, there is a scientific reason behind it and its not me over editing the pictures :p Pink Lake (named after the family who settled there) contains no oxygen after a depth of 13m. If you are interested in reading more, check out the following link
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Lake
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nader_D

as usual, CC is greatly appreciated and idiotic comments are ignored. this time i was trying for more reflections. i have a new panoramic, but its pretty weak.

3. The Cable Guy

The Cable Guy New Member

3 is kind of boring. If you were trying to focus on the texture of the rock, I wouldn't have so much negative space above it.

5 is cool, except you should frame it so that the squirrel is a little more towards the center, about a third of the way in. The dirt and leaves on the far left can be left out.

I like 4, but I would have backed up a little bit to get the actual tree and the reflection, or just the reflection. The way it's framed, it has too much "crap" on the top portion of the picture.

Just my opinion, otherwise everything looks :cool:

4. Nader_D

3. i was trying to get the colour of the lake as its not just clear/blue like many other bodies of water. ill def crop out more of the top so its not an endless pic :)

5. ill crop out more and post it up :bigthumb:

i have other versions of 4, which include the tree stump instead of the reflection. dont think i have any of them ready to post, but i will mess around with them tomorrow :big grin:

thanks for the CC man, i really do appreciate you taking the time!

5. The Cable Guy

The Cable Guy New Member

Np, I'm by no means any artist or pro photog, but those are just some things I would do personally.

6. asdfbunk

asdfbunk A Member OT Supporter

2. My eyes are drawn directly to the bright spot, and I can barely see the leaf

7. The Cable Guy

The Cable Guy New Member

:werd:

Subject is highly underexposed.