Fake tits and feeling

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jersheliberty, Jul 19, 2006.

1. jersheliberty

jersheliberty New Member

The other day this girl with fake boobs kept rubbing my arm with them lightly. She did it something like 3 times in the span of 30 seconds. Since she has fake tits, could she have not realized they where rubbing my arm, or was it on purpose?

Then she invited me to come over and watch the next UFC fight with some other friends of hers too. Think she wants the cock or just wants to watch UFC?

2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Go and find out...from what you have posted we wont have a more educated guess then you have.

OK Edit: People with fake boobs still have feeling in them. Your guess.....as good as ours.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2006
  3. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

i think he is wondering if girls with fake tits can still feel if their boob is hitting your arm

4. PSmitty87

PSmitty87 New Member

Yeah they can. I fucked this chick with fake tittays. They were nice as hell. Nice and firm. They would jiggle and bounce up and slap her in the face....I know she can feel em cuz I would squeeze on em, and she said that it felt good...so

5. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

what's on the outside (skin, nerves) isn't fake.....

6. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

most the implants are placed underneath the regular tissue if i remember right so the feeling remains on nearly all visiable/touchable surface

7. 2500

2500 Guest

yeah, unless the plastic was on the outside, she can feel it, lol.

8. Schproda

Schproda New Member

It depends entirely on the person. I know chicks who rub against me with no fake tits and probably never knew it.

9. Pringles

Pringles New Member

go read about impants and how they are done. You will realize that they dont slice off the whole breat just give it some backing into it. IE the skin isnt being taken off killing there nerves.

10. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

There can be nerves cut with the surgery though and some loss of feeling, particularly in the nipples. This is reported by many women who get implants, breast reduction, or tucks and is always mentioned as a possible side-effect of having surgery in that area.

That said, I would think it's highly unlikely to have such near-total loss of feeling in the whole breast unless it was a hack-job by a complete boob of a plastic surgeon (awful pun intended)