GUN Fake SWAT Team home invasion

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Aug 15, 2006.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

www.ajc.com/news/content/metro/clayton/stories/0815henry.html

Police imposters stage home invasion in Stockbridge

Associated Press
    Published on: 08/15/06

Henry County police are investigating a home invasion in Stockbridge that involved two men posing as SWAT team officers.

Police say the men entered the home about 1 a.m. Monday pointing handguns and wearing shirts that read "SWAT."

Police spokesman Lt. Jason Bolton said a man and woman in the home heard the voices of the men. He said the suspects claimed to be members of the Henry County police SWAT team.

Bolton said the suspects asked to see the couple's identification and then placed the man under arrest.

The men claimed they were serving an arrest warrant out of Colorado.

The woman managed to call 911 and alerted police.

Bolton said the suspects handcuffed the man and took him outside, but then removed the handcuffs and ran away.

Bolton said the men face charges including home invasion, burglary and armed robbery although they did not take anything from the home.

Last year, Gwinnett County police arrested four suspects wearing shirts with the word "Police" in connection with a string of robberies.

2. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

This is happening a lot lately. The cops better get the fucking message and stop with the no knock warrants.

3. Gimik

Gimik New Member

I hate this shit more than ANYTHING. They'll remove our rights to defend our home before they remove no-knock warrants.

4. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Well I haven't done anything that would warrent a no knock warrent at 2am, so if it happens I'm going to assume they are not cops and shoot, and just hope they aren't real cops with wrong address.

5. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

I think you would start shooting ESPECIALLY if you had done something for a no knock :rofl:

6. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Just think of the look on the home invaders faces when you scream you pigs will never take me alive then whip out the ak or m4gery

7. 2L Bunny

2L Bunny "It's only a Rabbit"

As much as I don't like no knock warrants, they do serve a purpose. Usually only in times the suspects are known to be heavily armed, or when the druggies are likely to flush all their dope.

As to me, I'm legal in everything. So anyone busting in my door at night is going to get greeted with a shotgun and me shouting commands.

8. Michael Westen

Michael Westen OT Supporter

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

*DEAD*

9. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

That's the thing. The cops are supposed to be there. It's not their fault that they got the wrong house :rolleyes:. It's bullshit but unless you have a lot of money and a good lawyer then you're going to fry for it.