Failed the Cisco CCDA Exam: Twice!

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by ez4me2c3d, Aug 18, 2006.

1. ez4me2c3d

ez4me2c3d Cold Member

What the fuck... I mean really.

I have the "example" tests, the Cisco press self stuy guide, the CCDA Flash cards, etc... what else do I have to do?

Why is this entry level exam so damn hard for me? Is it because I'm CCNA and can't think in a business mind frame or what?

Does OT have any DA's? Or can someone else who's smarter than me help me figure this shit out?

I scored 725 the first time and 750 the second. 825 to pass out of 1000. I'm right there...I just can't get it.

I test again in 1 week.

2. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

How much applied experience do you have, or is it all books?

3. ez4me2c3d

ez4me2c3d Cold Member

I've been working on an NA level for a year in total. Layer 2 and 3 networking, wireless, vpn remote access, and cme/cue.

4. ez4me2c3d

ez4me2c3d Cold Member

From what I've been reading on newsgroups, the CDDA exam is hard for many people because the books are inconsistent and lack the information necessary to past the test.

Which I have found to be true also. The Cisco press book had errors throughout the book, and the book covered only like 80% of the material I was tested on.

5. MAD PUNK inDC

MAD PUNK inDC Sic Semper Tyrannis

they've also changed some of their tests, and prometric makes thier tests vague and inconsistant with real world problems. I fucked up my CCNA and alot of the people I know who have also been working for years in the field failed it. Not only is the test fucked up, but classes, and books are all inconsistant.

6. ez4me2c3d

ez4me2c3d Cold Member

God that's so shitty. Well, since this topic doesn't have a huge fan base, I'll resort to more reading. :wavey: