TAT Facial Hair

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by riddic1985, Dec 2, 2004.

1. riddic1985

riddic1985 New Member

Ok ive wanted to do something creative for a while now (the goat isnt enough anymore). Well I was watching "The Chronicles of Riddick" and Toombs (the merc. thats after riddick the whole movie for those who don't know) has the side burns that dont go lower than the ear and I decided thats what i want to do. Well I'm having trouble getting the hair on the upper part of my cheek to thicken up. So I started shaving it ever day pretty much but was wondering if there was any other tips anyone could give me to speed up the process.

Thanks

2. Grouch

Grouch Guest

you can take steroids.

3. percent

percent deluded

How old are you? Just wait a few years. Shaving sucks as it is, dont get yourself to be more hairy than you want to be. Its bad enough having to shave every day, you dont want to be shaving a few times a day by the time you are 25.

4. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Are you shaving in hopes that your facial hair will thicken/fill in? :rofl:

5. KMD

KMD Guest

If that worked rogain would be out of business:rofl:

6. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

hahahha...i have to agree completely...don't rush it...once u've got that facial hair u'll wish it was never there...i HATE shaving every day sometimes i can go for 2 days if its a fresh blade...otherwise

shaving > me :wtc:

7. dbdraggin

dbdraggin New Member

shaving doesnt thicken facial hair... it just makes the ends of the hair you have "flat" which gives the impression its getting thick, you really dont grow any more hair. wives tale

8. RJ

RJ Guest

yeah shaving is the shittest thing ever... I fucking hate it, I sometime go weeks without shaving just cos I cant be arsed with the hassle of it.... but I look a right scruffy fucker then!

9. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

shaving does not make your hair grow thicker dumb ass. the only thing that determines that is your genetics, there is nothing YOU can do to make your hair grow faster or thicker

10. riddic1985

riddic1985 New Member

calm the fuck down turbo no need to be calling people dumbasses in here were all friends well cept for you i guess lol jk but thanks for the input guys