LGBT Face and pores

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by red_fox, Sep 2, 2004.

1. red_fox

red_fox New Member

I saw a book about Face Sculpting. The idea is that the muscles in your face can be toned which can give your face a toned look. Like, exercising your jaw muscles will make your chinline sharper and stuff.

Has anyone tried this out? I doubt it works, but I'm crossing fingers.

Second question is about pores and can probably be answerd. I have large pores. How to get rid of them? I wash my face and it clears it of stuff, but the size doesn't change. I'm looking for actual reduction in size (last option would be something to conceal it but I don't want makeup).

Any help is appreciated :)

2. Jugoslovenac

Jugoslovenac Guest

You do not need makeup to conceal the pores you have. I had a problem that was somewhat similar to yours...except I didnt have pores but uneven skin tones. One side of my face looked brighter than the other one. Go to the dermatologist and ask him to put a thin layer of silicone on your face...like a thin cloth....it will cover up everything and give you even color all over your face. The bad thing is.....you need to put a new thin layer on your face every seven days because the old one dries out and starts to peal off. If this or something else does not work.....then you're just gonna have to wear makeup.

3. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...if you have engrossed pores, then you do not want to clog them by wearing lots of make up. You need to work on facial treatments that shrink pores, like with mint.

4. red_fox

red_fox New Member

what types of facial treatments are available to treat it?

5. CoCo

Are you looking for something to make yourself or something to purchase?

6. red_fox

red_fox New Member

whichever is most effective. Cost is second to results. :)

7. CoCo

Everyone has different results, and will swear to whatever they decide is most useful. If you wan to purchase a product, then just about every store you go into has several lines of products all claiming to shrink pores. And, for the most part, they work.

If you want to make your own products, it's simple and easy to do, allowing you to change the strength of the product depending on your skin's needs. My mom mixes table salt and buttermilk into a paste, working it well into the areas where her pores tend to be enlarged and removing the mask with warm water. She does this several times a week, and her pores are invisible.

I use a two prong pore attack. At night, I brew a cup of chamomile tea, and then set in the fridge for 30 minutes. After adding two teaspoons of cider vinegar, stirring, I apply it with a cotton ball (not rinsing off), and go to bed. (The remaining mixture will last a week in an airtight container in the fridge.) In the morning, while pressing my morning cup of tea or coffee, I use a mask. Mixing mint and eucalyptus oil in mud, I let it dry, and rinse it off. (For directly around my eyes, I omit the mint and eucalyptus oil and add oats, almond oil, and cucumber oil.) I always get compliments on my skin.