F&N - Critique my current diet and habits. Want to make sure I'm on the right track.

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by ZeeMox, Sep 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeeMox

ZeeMox Opinions are like assholes. Fuck em. OT Supporter

Right now I eat a lot of meat, I stay away from pork and the like, but lots of salmon, turkey, and the occasional ham if i'm out of sandwich meat.

Greens through sandwiches and the occasional salad. 1tbsp of dressing for calories. I'd like veggies to be a bigger part of my diet, but I can't seem to integrate them comfortably. Other things I eat include oatmeal, brown rice, and eggs.

5 meals a day, 2 of them are protein shakes (ON 100% whey). Usually stay under 1500-1700 calories (though I don't count exactly, I'm pretty damn sure, since I keep 3-4 of my meals under 320 calories, and the other two are protein shakes so they're only 150 or so)

I don't yet know the best way to balance out carbs, fats, and the like.

I work out about 5 times a week, one day I'll do upper body, next is legs, next is pure cardio, then repeat. One days I do weights, I do a 10 min cardio warm-up, 20 cardio after, and then go home and eat some post-workout nutrition right away.

I'm about 5'5, 190 lbs, though it's difficult for me to gauge with weight because I've actually gained a LOT of weight since starting to work out from (I suspect) muscle. I don't think it's fat because I can tell from the way I look and feel that I've already lost a lot of fat. Been on this for about 2 months.

Last thing, I just got cod liver oil, and the instructions say about a tsp a day with a meal. I have not yet gotten a multivitamin because the salesman didn't sound like he knew what he was talking about, and I don't trust them anyway :o

2. ~stangzorized~

~stangzorized~ New Member

b

3. ZeeMox

uh, wrong thread?

4. Maverik60

Maverik60 New Member

whey isnt a meal.. <3

5. ZeeMox

usually filling enough for me :dunno:

6. ZeeMox

The only thing worse than the "b" is that it successfully hijacked my thread :squint: dammit!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.