Ezonics' 5.1 heapdhones giving me problems, HELP

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by thekraft, Nov 3, 2005.

1. thekraft

thekraft New Member

I wasn't sure whether to post this in this forum or the computer one, but I'd imagine the audiophiles would have been likely to know. :cool:

I recently picked up a <a href=
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826106150>Ezonics EZ-638 ESound headphones</a> from Newegg of course, and I've been having some issues with it.

Because it essentially has a built in sound card, i haven't been able to really change any equalizer settings or the like, and because it plugs into a USB port, I can't just re-route it through my speakers and be done with it. Windows (damn it to hell) only allows sound through the Ezonics or my actual sound card, which I suppose is a common problem with people with two sound cards. :hsugh:

Is there a way to run the sound through both the speakers and headphones, or at least find a way to change the settings on the Ezonics psuedo-sond card?

2. veonake

veonake OnT poster, OT lurker

I'm going to sound like an asshole, but if you want something that sounds good buy a regular pair of headphones rather than a gadget. Then you won't even have to deal with these issues in the first place. Sorry.