TAT eyebrow ring

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tommyortom, Mar 7, 2004.

1. tommyortom

tommyortom New Member

wats your opinion on eyebrow rings...im debating whether i want it or not...some my friends say its too trashy/ punk rock looking or whatever..i could care less though i think its sweet piercing...much better then lip or nose.....but i heard eyebrow rings will come out and rip though the skin?.....could someone also post a pic of yourself if you have it peirced?

2. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

3. rekcals113

rekcals113 Guest

4. DejaVooDoo

DejaVooDoo *Jojo*

My PERSONAL opinion is they look trashy. There are always exceptions, though.

Whatever floats your boat.

5. Do you look trashy? If not then an eyebrow ring won't make you look trashy. If I had a camera I would take a pic for you, but I don't so oh well.

They can reject fairly easily if they are not pierced properly. I know one or two kids who had theirs pushed right out after a few months.

Mine is holding strong after 8 months. I like the look of a curved barbell better than the initial ring, that and it is harder to snag/catch on people/places/things.

6. rekcals113

rekcals113 Guest

i like the curved barbell better as well, but becuase i have to take it out for work, i ended up losing all but 1 ball for it, so the ring is back in. i've had mine since oct '02. my first piercing

7. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

If YOU like it, then FUCKING GET IT!!! the only person that needs to live with it is you.

I have a few acquaintances that have had brow piercings start to push out/migrate, and others that it's been beautiful for a few years now. i want to get a 2 on my brow, but I'm still pondering it because of trying ot get a new job.

Good luck and go for it if you feel it's part of what you want.

8. rekcals113

rekcals113 Guest

i'm thinking about one day doing an orbital through my left brow, the only problem is jobs

9. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

I think I might get one in the near future. I like the look of them.

10. Alot of pierced chicks (my favorite kind) compliment me on mine. I think they look sexy on male/female.

11. kwEeNie2891

kwEeNie2891 Guest

i think they're hot..rings moreso than barbells

12. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

I say go ahead if you want it. my opinion, I think a barbell looks better on guys.

when I took my ex to get her eyebrow done, she got the ring and it looked :yum: on her.

13. StonerWoCause

StonerWoCause New Member

i just got a barbell in mine with spikes on the ends, i love it, i think it looks sweet, deff not trashy, with the barbell, there a lot less subtle as well, mine is a 16g, but i think im going to go to a 14 once it heels, i hope it doesnt reject, ive only had it for 5 days now, and its taking really well, noredness, swelling or discoloration, looks very nice.

lates

14. pir8penguin

pir8penguin Guest

the obligatory: it's up to you! has to come first, but since you asked...

i like it better on girls, and only some girls. i thought it was the sexiest thing i'd seen when natalie got it done, but it looked retarded on my ex's sister. again this is my opinion, but guys look better having barbells there.

15. p5ngmeawy

p5ngmeawy Guest

i jus got my brow done today at zebra in berkley, i have the spiked barbell, i think rings will look better on females but yeah if u like it do it

16. Down623

Down623 What's the Catch?

I always wanted to get an eyebrow orbital, they look badass, but in a post a while ago, I think Nickos said they migrate something fierce and it's not really worth it. I'm still thinking about it though. :dunno:

17. phigity

phigity New Member

i've got 2 barbells in my left brow and i love them. personally i don't like rings what-so-ever but it's your body so do what you like.

18. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

those are anti-eyebrows.

yeah and most surface piercings have a high rejection rate. im getting the nape of my neck done in a few weeks (once the materials are in)

19. Down623

Down623 What's the Catch?

:confused: I thought anti-eyebrows were like on the cheek kind of, below and to the side of the eye. I'm talking like

[​IMG]

20. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

that is an eyebrow orbital....these are prone to rejection. anti-eyebrows done with proper surface jewelry should heal pretty good if done right

21. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

my bad.
    i was prolly hopped up on something.