TAT Eyebrow piercing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Indagator, Sep 24, 2004.

1. Indagator

Indagator Twist of Cain

Hey guys, a question for you...

I'm going to get my eyebrow pierced tommorow, and I've never had my eyebrow done before. So in doing my "research" I've read that curved barbells have a far less chance of rejecting than a normal ring does, anyone have any idea if that's true? Personally it dosen't really matter that much to me what I start with since i'm probably going to end up with a Coil later, but just in case I'd much rather have the first piercing go smoothly without rejection. If it helps any, I've had my ears done (nothing special, simple stuff though i'm going to get them redone and have plugs put in), and I had my Labret done just two months ago. Labret healed up much quicker than I expected without a hitch. So as far as rejecting and stuff goes...does it depend more on the person in question or the aftercare and such...and does it make a diff what type of jewelry you get in the first place?

Thanks ahead of time

2. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

myself i went with titanium cbb's. yes cbbs have a less chance of rejecting and migrating. cleaning is very simple, just a saltsoak 2x a day for the first 2 weeks.

my 2nd eyebrow i didnt do any after care to it and it healed in a month.

3. TheMustafa

TheMustafa hook 'em

i got a straight bar about 4 weeks ago, was virtually painless getting done, and has not given me any problems thus far. i think eyebrows are about the easiest to do and care for. this is in comparison to my cartilage piercing, which is taking fucking forever and still hurts after 3 weeks

4. CrazyFukr

CrazyFukr Guest

i got eyebrow done 2 days ago, just dont touch it and clean it well and it doesnt hurt at all. the first day it was just kinda bugging me (i.e. area around it kinda itched), the second day i could only tell it was in if i concentrated on that area or of i moved my eyebrow up and down, this morning (2nd day after) i cant feel a thing even if i move my eyebrow up and down.