TAT Eyebrow piercing and rejection

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by audrey, Oct 9, 2005.

1. audrey

audrey New Member

I am looking at getting my eye brow pierced. I know lots of people who have gotten theirs done only to reject a year or so after. Usually leaving track scarring.

I want to get a horizontal one so I want it to heal, not reject and not leave scarring. What is the chance of it rejecting??

[​IMG]

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

get it done with a surface barbell and the chance of it healing are much higher.

3. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I had one about 7 years ago (maybe 8?). It was in for quite some time, but I still have the scars from it.

4. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

I really like how that looks

5. rioter

rioter New Member

surface piercings are tricky it really depends on the person and the piercer look around your area for someone who is good at surface piercings go and have a talk to him about location and your skin type,however if you put 2 fingers where that piercing is then go through a range of facial expressions and moving your eyebrows you will notice there is a fair amount of movment in your skin, so it might not be the ideal place to pierce... but as almighty buttons said, surface bars if taken care of properly usually have a high rate of success, talk to a piercer see what they reccomend.

6. audrey

audrey New Member

Thanks guys. I am not sure if I am prepared on taking the risk.

7. desired_apathy

desired_apathy New Member

Mine rejected :hs: it's been about month couple weeks looking to get it back soon :joshers: