Extreme Intellectual Whore with my own GF

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, May 8, 2005.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Now I know what to do, so I dont need any advice. I just think its more then fucked up to have a girl friend but be on the friends ladder like I am. Everytime we break up she misses me and since I said I wont be friends with her, she misses me and says she wants to go back out but only wants to because she likes me as a friend so much. So basicly I get stuck in a sexless realationship. Not only sexless, she wont kiss me anymore. How the fuck do I get thrown in the friend zone with my on god damn girl friend.

Solution is clear, I must say fuck you and block her number from my cell. Just thought I would point out how fucked up this is.

2. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

She won't kiss you? Drop the girl.

3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

O I know. I was just saying this is the most extreme case I have ever seen.

4. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yeah well I told her I wont be her friend. So she is trying to keep me around by giving me the title of being her boyfriend.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2005
  5. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

That's some of the dumbest shit I've ever read. :rofl:

Stupid bitch.

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

It gets worse.. Like if I put my arm around she will tell me to stop. She calls me up to go places and she pays so its not like she is using me for money but she is using me for emotional support. We have broken up so many times, I have lost count.

The cycle is she breaks up with me then calls me back a day or two later then calls me up and says she made a mistake. We get back together, she kisses me hugs me. Treats me good. Then a few weeks later she cuts me off from everything physical and leaves me with emotional stuff.

7. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Oh man, that's bad. I'm glad I've never exprianced that.

8. BradUF

BradUF Guest

It took me a long time to figure out what the fuck was going on. For a long time I could not fucking beleive it. I did not think it was really possible, but I accept it now. I mean fucking understand friendzone with girls before you date them. When that happens I drop them fast. But this was just like WTF..

9. spofoman

spofoman Active Member

she's obviously been cheating on you

kill her

10. BradUF

BradUF Guest

No she has not. All there is to it is that she does not like me enough to have me as a boyfriend but has not found anyone better then me.

11. tatmoney

tatmoney New Member

She just will not take a step from one stair without having her foot firmly set on the other.

12. BradUF

BradUF Guest

\

Yep..Its fucked up.

13. dguy

dguy She smells like angels ought to smell.

jesus fuck :highschool: drama makes my head hurt.

14. trigger-hippy

trigger-hippy Made in Scotland

why won't you be friends? Seems like there would be no problem if you didn't give the all or nothing ultimatum. Grow up.

15. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

i kiss my friend, she is a girl ... she is not my g/f ... :dunno:

16. BradUF

BradUF Guest

WTF?? You clearly dont understand. Guys and girls cant really ever be true friends. So there is no point in me talking to her since I want to fuck her and she does not even want to kiss me. It will always be like that. Its best to cut off all contacts.

17. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

You have so much to learn about life, young one.....

18. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

do you have bad breath ? :dunno:

19. Incog91

Incog91 Guest

Don't be a pussy about it like werdtoyomotha. Ditch her and move on.

20. BradUF

BradUF Guest

lol guys and girls cant ever really be true friends.

21. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd:

but in this case, atleast judging by the replies by the thread starter... :middleschoolbs:

22. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

:rofl: interesting

23. BradUF

BradUF Guest

College.

24. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Sure it's possible to be friends with a girl. But if you don't want to be friends with her, don't bother. Give her an ultimatum. Tell her if she won't sleep with you, you don't want to be friends anymore. That way you get what you want and she gets what she wants. If she says no, then you're off the hook. :big grin:

25. symptic

symptic I run companies

You're being a CLINGY WUSSY. There, I said it, and I said it harsh.

She likes you, and wants to give you these chances, but you're not MANNING up to it and making her WANT you.

Some things you can do are:
    • Get more busy with YOUR OWN life; focus on yourself for once. Get that better job, work out every day instead of 3-4 times a week now. This will make you harder to reach and she will (possibly) stop seeing you as a FRIEND who she can turn to whenever she needs something to talk to.
    • Don't be so NICE. Girls all say they love clingy guys who AREN'T assholes and who are ALWAYS there for them. That's 100% grade A horse shit. They like to be teased and taunted in a humorous fashion; this can't be confused with an asshole, who only thinks of himself.

Bad example: "Stupid girl, you can't do anyhting right."
      Good example: "Awe, your nose twitches when you get mad. How cute."

*Now, don't copy these word for word Romeo; you've got an imagination, and the only way to improve it is to use it.
    • MAN UP a little and don't feel bad telling her no to something. This shows that YOU are in control and that SHE has to break your shell, instead of vice versa. Think about it, would you rather have HER trying to get you to like her, or do you want to be the little WUSS who latches onto her heels and begs for a decent date? Yeah, I thought so.
    • Judging by what I read (which is not everything), you've given her your heart and, depending on how much you like her (ie: is she marriage material?) you need to think about where you want to be. If she's not someone you would like to marry eventually, toss her into the pool and pick another one. It seems hard, but the sooner you get over this one girl, the sooner your life can move on and improve.

That's all I'll say for now, aside from this... If she breaks up with you again and comes back a few days later saying how SORRY she is and that you really deserve better, DON'T FALL FOR IT. Make her realize that being a flip-flop is bad. She hasnt been punished for this yet, so she still sees it as acceptable. It's like training a dog; you tell him to "speak" and when he barks you give him a treat, but when he doesn't bark... no treat. So eventualy, he'll realize that this treat only comes with a certain action, so he won't avoid barking because he KNOWS that he wants that treat, and all he has to do for it is to speak.

Same principle.

Last edited: May 10, 2005