FRK extra strip of skin on penis

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Killuminati, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Extra piece of skin on my penis it connects from the kinda bottom of the head to part of the shaft I think.. There is a space between the skin I could put some kind of ring on there if I wanted to. Does anyone know what I'm talking about. Has anyone seen this before. I wishI could explain it better.

I was born like this and the doc said that I could have the strip of skin cut off if it caused any problems but I've had no problems. Yall think I should leave it like that? I'm kinda self concious about it..... Should I be?? Would yall think I was a freak or something. i wish I could get a pic I might try to.

2. Darth Mauled

Darth Mauled New Member

i kinda know what your talking about,,,, i spose you could peirce it,,, but it would be odd... unless maybee a ring that went around your penis and through the skin... that may be cool

3. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

its not the frenelum or whatever

It's on the topside of my penis. I mean the skin stretches from the head to the top of the shaft.. I could probably stick a pencil through it! I may try to get pics.

Would this weird women out?

4. Gillzeebub

Gillzeebub New Member

tbh every guy looks different. i wasnt weirded out til u mentioned sticking pencils in it. if its something that massively effects ur self confidence and its not a complex procedure then theres no harm in doing something about it. I like to think those things are wat makes us different.

5. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

no no man I said I could probably stick a pencil in it..... I might try to post a pic and see what some of yall/or the ladies think.

With my last girl it was after we had already fucked around she was sucking my dick. And I showed it to her I told her I was kinda self concious about it. She told me she didn't even notice it.....

6. CaiWooBlue

CaiWooBlue New Member

7. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

I have my frenulum pierced. Its pretty painless and not bad at all.

Cock rings sketch some girls out sometimes tho, So you just take it out no biggie.