Explain this to me

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Tugga, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

Anyone know meanings of dreams?

A girl at college, who I want pretty bad. Told me she had a dream about me, the dream went around these lines.

''She had one leg that was shorter than the other for some reason, and I made her a splint of some sort to even out the length, so that she could walk properly''

I figure if she is dreaming about me at all that's got to be a good sign.

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

you a podiatrist?

3. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

Nope haha, we are both studying to become police.

4. PFC Lowell

PFC Lowell Velox et Mortifer

She isn't able to get along without your help, which seems to project that she is emotionally unstable.
    She may need emotional stabillity, which you may offer.

5. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

Where do you get the emotionally unstable, stuff from?

6. THT

THT The easy way is always mined

Uneven legs = emotionally unbalanced is what Tom is getting at.

7. beno

beno New Member

what a weird dream! haha :rofl:

8. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

she's looking towards you for support? maybe you offer her something that she needs/wants.

9. low20

low20 Member

dreams dont necessarily always have to mean something either. i tend to notice that if u are thinking about someone or something a lot more than u usually do, you tend to dream about that peroson/thing.

10. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

haha o shit, they actually think ppl need 2 study 2 become a pig? pick a different profession dude, yer gonna make alot of enemies in yer line of work and make a salary a garbage man would laugh at. i could never sleep at night knowing i was associated with an organization that has completely ruined people's lives over something as minute as cannabis use. in all honesty i could never imagine anyone actively wanting to get into that line of work i mean god damn dude have some self respect and goals in life, u cant do shit as a cop.

11. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

I was abused as a child, My whole family is in gaol for drug use (Herion).

And two of my mates parents were murded on differant occasions.

I'm owed some payback. Pay aint that shit, start on $53,000 and if all goes to plan after 6-7 years I should be on about $120,000.

12. TheAceOfSpades

TheAceOfSpades New Member

incubimmer-it sounds like you've made some stupid decisions in your life and you are just looking for someone else to blame. cops are good people. without the police, the world would be utter chaos.

13. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

Thats correct, in Australia alone its less that 1% that are corrupt. Its all the media, when do you ever hear anything good the police have done.

But anywya put that to rest back on the subject.

DREAMS

14. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

actually no, i have a great life and ive never even been arrested, i know some cool cops personally but the ones i dont know ive seen first hand do fucked up things to people over things like weed or underage drinking effectively ruining their future to somehow "show them the light" to become a better part of society, fuck that shit. i know wayyyy wayyyyyyy too many former or current stoners that are considerably wealthy under their own power and how did they accomplish this? by smoking weed and not getting caught doing it. im not gonna lie, i appreciate most of the stuff they do accept the war on drugs, ive never even done real drugs besides weed and anyone who actually has knowledge on the subject would realize how utterly harmless the effects of thc are on the human body. i dont do hard drugs but i think that if someone wants to do it, its not my place to enforce my beliefs on them. i say let people do what they want as long as they arent hurting others. and dont give that drug money funds terrorism or illegal activities shit. if it werent illegal there would be no problem, not to mention most drug use is localized so much that foreign countries are unnecessary and the us is self sufficient. i personally couldnt tollerate being in an organization that, although helps sometimes also fundamentally cripples society as we know it by giving people who just want to sit and chill out after work a police record. i havent had completely bad experiences cuz i was nice to the cops and id like to keep it that way by changing that part of their criteria.

edit: nice attempt at e-judging my character/background il give you a very generous 3/10 but only cuz im high and feeling good.

15. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

^^^^
    This is why I h8 the world I live in..

Personally cops have made my life a living hell for the past 2 years, but thats my own fucking fault. I appreciate what cops do, I am actually looking into becoming a FDLE agent, and do the same job that this investigator has that caught me doing illegal things over the internet.

16. Tugga

Tugga OT Supporter

THC still fucks up some people, I have seen alot of 21 year olds end up institutionalised because of it.

I'm actually doing a peice on it.

17. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

heh, maybe if someone is like taking THC in the straight raw form.. I doubt anyone would get institutionalized for smokin pot, maybe im wrong. Interesting though.

18. naughtie

naughtie New Member

1. incustoner: the war on drugs is not just about pot
    2. there are good cops and there are bad cops. just like there are good people and bad people.
    3. the dream means: she wants to get in your pants.

19. lauren

lauren Active Member

incubimmer: it's 'except' not 'accecpt'

i'm sure all that weed has nothing to do with your grammar.
    /sarcasm.