Explain this situation to me.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by forgotmyname, Oct 12, 2008.

1. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

So I was at some sort of party last night and at the afterparty two girls arrived. My friend's friend was quick to grab one of them and took her to his room (he was the one that called them, afterall).

The other girl just sat on the living room with my friend, another dude and me. Obviously we wanted to bag her but after staring at the situation, I decided to say "forget it".

Here's why. That girl was drunk and the other two were desperately trying to get her into bed. She didn't seem willing at all, except for the part in which she said "You gotta work it out".

Now, in your opinion, could she have gone to bed with either one of us in the end or was she being a bitch?

2. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Are you still drunk? How can we analyze a situation where the only we know is that she said "You gotta work it out". If she saw that you were desperately trying to get her into bed she probably was turned off that you were trying so hard.

3. forgotmyname

No, I am not drunk. As a matter of fact, I wasn't even drunk.

4. Two toys

Two toys New Member

you really just need a perma ban.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

How the fuck should we know man?

Probably. But you didn't work on her, therefore you didn't get laid :dunno:

6. fray

fray New Member

she probably said that because that left her free from actually having to turn anyone down, but still freed her from having to screw around with anyone.

7. forgotmyname

I was asking this in hopes of getting some knowledge from the female OT posters or some guys who have done that shit a lot of times.

And I wasn't interested on her. The thing that got my attention was how the other two guys were trying to bag her but because I was there with them, I was automatically put in the equation.

8. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Wait? So are you assuming that just because these girls came to an after party that they wanted sex?

Without being there and hearing it word for word all go down, no one can answer your question.

Wether one of you got that girl to bed (or more than one of you), depended on how attracted to any of you this girl was, how willing she would have been to engage in sex with some guys she barely knows, and how good your guys' game was/is.