Explain Infiniti G35 / Nissian 350GT

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Quaid, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Quaid

Quaid New Member

what are the difference over the years interior exterior engine which years the best reason blah blah etc..

2. Akimbo

Akimbo New Member

3. Jkuao

Jkuao New Member

4. psyphre

psyphre User #58, OG ftw. XBL/IG - davzilla77

hold on now. the 350Z is a 2 seater and the G35 has back seats. Oh and the G35 is way nicer looking in and out.

5. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

hey idiots... Z is not GT

6. shiba

shiba Active Member

same 3.5 v6 engine in the G35 over the course of its run, projectors came in on the 06 model i believe, and the rims change in design and grew in size steadily from 17 to 19 inches.

7. hoss4131

hoss4131 New Member

i disagree whole heartedly... the z is a sports car, the g is a family sedan. thusly the z looks like a sports car while the g looks like a family sedan, and has the creature comforts that comes with one.

8. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Personal oppinion.... I know alot of people that would take my Z over a G35. i think color makes the biggest difference.

9. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

I believe they were talking about the G coupe not the sedan. and in that case they are the same chassie. wheel base = same, motor= same. Think b4 you type...:fawk:

10. hoss4131

hoss4131 New Member

i would offer you the same advice of thinking before you type...

the g coupe is still considerably heavier, slower, geared differently, configured differently, and is a completely different car classification than the Z...

but im sure you still took the time to think about all of this before you just assumed i was wrong. :ugh2:

just because the motor/wheelbase/chasis is the same does not make it the same vehicle... i stick by my statement that the g is a family sedan.

11. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

how the fuck do you think that a 2 door car is a fucking family sedan? are you on crack.... the sedan 4 door is a family car. I have talked to a bunch of people that had one got married had a kid and had to get rid of it cause it is not a good family car. Wow your fucking dumb. 2door car never = family car

12. art_VW_shark

art_VW_shark OT Supporter

how much smaller is a 350z than a g coupe? the g coupe is not that small on the inside.

13. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

I take it you know nothing.... ever been in either? the back seat in a G coupe is big enough for a 4 year old. maybe a adult midget. When i drove the G coupe there was no space behind the seat . No one sits there. think b4 you talk. seriously.

14. red97gst

red97gst New Member

dude the entire G35c is ridiculously small inside given the size of the exterior. Small ass trunk, small ass front seat area, small ass back seats. The front area is made smaller by the huge seats and dash. I think the plushness combined with the size made it seem smaller than it is. And I'm only 5'9" and drive a friggin eclipse...but somehow it feels bigger inside than the G.

And I didn't find the G35 to be all that much slower (in a straight line) than the 350Z. It's barely noticeable at all. They both feel slow to me. Sometimes a "broad powerband" on a V6 can make a car feel slower cuz there's never any rush of power like you'd get in a Turbo 4 or V8.

Handling is good.