FRK Exhibitonism is fun

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CrudeGT, Oct 30, 2004.

1. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

a few weeks ago I had my birthday party at a friends house. My girl was there with me. We were a good bit drunk and outside having a cigarette. Now the house that we are at is a duplex. One apartment upstairs, one downstairs. We were upstairs, and both back porches are connected by an old spiral staircase. She;s laying on the couch and I'm standing, I walk by her to go inside. as I pass she leans up and grabs my belt pulling me on top of her. I lay over her and our tongue dance while her hand finds the tab of my zipper. As she pulls it down I tell her that I want to fuck her at my party. She blushes and giggles. I stand up, grab her hand, and lead her down the sprial staircase. When get there, I rip her pants down, bent her over and enter her as she grabs the wall. She bites her lower lip to supress the whimpers as someone stands above us lighting a smoke. We gyrate for another 15 minutes than I pull out and turn her around. I push her to her knees and tell her that I will not let her in until she sucks my dick. Which she did with the most incredible skill.

It was a great birthday party. She still can't beleive I got her to do this.

2. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

happy bday =D

3. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

it's cool and all but if you have bent her over and are fucking her from behind as she grabs the wall how did you see that she was biting her lip to suppress the wimpers?

4. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

She turned her head to look at me. And I could hear her supressing the whimpers.

5. Esp69st

Esp69st Who's talking about OIL... bitch you cooking

cool...that reminds me of my good old days.

6. aSiAnRiCk

aSiAnRiCk New Member

sounds hot :)

i'd worry about getting caught ... but i guess that's the whole point lol

7. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

Exactly, of course knowing the group of friends I hang out with, if anyone stubbled upon us, they just would have joined in, fine by me. I travel with a good looking group.

8. aSiAnRiCk

aSiAnRiCk New Member

LOL niice! :naughty:

9. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

10. cereal1klr

cereal1klr Guest

You, sir, are the man.

11. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

I just want on a camping trip and, well, my girl isnt really the quiet type. after we got out of the tent (finally) one guy that was camping with us started to clap.

Not really exhibitionist, but fun nonetheless.

12. XpLoiT

XpLoiT Guest

nice 1 sir :)

13. eurotrash

eurotrash Guest

14. xela

xela So say we all!

Sounds like a good birthday party to me... :naughty:

15. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

that's awesome. My hubby and I have messed around a few times where people were really near. One crazy night we had this big party and I ended up sucking him off on our friend's back porch while people were in the yard right behind us. We later found out that my friend's mom was in the basement and she happened to see us on the porch. Luckily all she could see was his back and me on my knees ... but it was still fun!!!

16. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

hehe last weekend my Master and his friend were staying here in my Apt. Well, my master and i got busy and I was being rathe rloud while he was fucking me doggy style. I bed was creakingnad i was moaning and it was quite the auditory show because afterwards, when he went out into the living room to talk to his friend and make sure he was all set and comfy for bed, his friend told him he heard everything and that we should go for round 2.