FRK EXHIBITIONISTS/VOYEURS

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by stubby77, Jun 2, 2008.

1. stubby77

stubby77 New Member

How many of you out there like people watching you and your S.O getting it on? How many of you enjoy both being watched and watching? Where do you do such things?

my partner and I have played with this a lil bit and have a strict rule of no contact from anyone and we are not allowed to touch anyone that watches. It's been fun and a huge turn on having others getting of on us getting it on.

2. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I like public sex knowing people CAN be watching. I like pushing my limits with that, as does my wife. Never really had someone just watch with no touching, i mean, people have watched but they also get involved.

Don't think it would be my thing, but then again ive never really tried it. I can see the watching end being a whole lot of fun though. Especially having to watch all tied up so you can't even touch yourself.

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

I like to watch and like being watched, but have never done so with strangers. There are no clubs around me where I could be "exhibited" either :wtc:

4. f/2.8L

f/2.8L New Member

I'd watch, being watched has crossed my mind.

5. NYM3

NYM3 Is this teal life or is it....fanta-sea?

Do it in Public a lot...or did...with the ex. So its been mainly just where we could be seen or were seen, but we didnt know for sure anyone knew(for example in the water at a crowded beach mid day) or saw but they probably did lol...it was very clear shallow water at a nude beach :naughty:

Probably why we loved the nude beach so much :mamoru:

Planned to go to one of those clubs just to watch/be seen but never got around to it :wtc:

6. stubby77

stubby77 New Member

We've had a lot of fun public things...parks etc...

7. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

werd, same

8. riddic1985

riddic1985 New Member

we fucked in the strip club. started out as a lap dance for both of us. then my wife asked if we could fuck....the stripper was cool with it as long as we turned off the light. so my wife climbed up reverse cowgirl while the other girl basically stood over us dancing. pretty fucking hot night.

9. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Sort of, but watching your SO getting it on with someone else is pretty fun too :naughty:

10. Bubba Atlantis

We have clubs like that here :naughty: When you visiting ;)

Wow, that is hot.

Well, Lovely and I are currently on Vacation in Cancun. So far, we have done it in the back of a tour bus on the drive back from a site. We also did it on our balcony at the resort.

I want to maybe try the ocean tomorrow, but we will see :)

11. stubby77

stubby77 New Member

OOOH watch out for jelly fish!

12. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

wow! sounds fun!

keep us posted :rofl: :x:

13. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

:werd:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: owie!

14. Bubba Atlantis

mmmm, good point....I think we should be fine though...then again!

15. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

i was banging out the so on saturday morning and had all the blinds up in teh bedroom. i was pretty into it so when i finally looked up there was a verizon worker just parked crooked on the road watching us. when i made eye contact he sped off

16. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

:rofl:

17. stubby77

stubby77 New Member

We were at a local park here in Mass North of Boston, KNOWN for it's gay cruising. We played just off the path..like 3-7 inches off the patch...going down on each other and let people watch as the passed by. We also went to the top of this hill and sat against a rock but i got freaked out as it was WAAAAY too open for my tastes and the guys were all UBER skeevy.

18. NEW996

NEW996 New Member

On our honeymoon our hotel was on gthe beach in Aruba. We walked down one night with a bottle of champagne and got cozy on a reclining beach chair under an umbrella. Full moon mind you, clear skies.

We started getting it on when I noticed the next umbrella over there was a man sitting by himself watching. I could only make out the silouette. She told me to forget him, let him watch if he wants. She proceeded to go down on me. After a bit she suggested we go in the water. We went in waist deep and proceeded to strip and have sex. There was an awfyl lot of traffic on the beach as it was a romatnic place to walk at night, many couples walked by and I am sure most could tell we were fucking.

When we came out of the water, our friend at the next umbrella was gone. I am sure he needed a cold shower.