exhaustion taking a toll

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by energie, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. energie

energie I like to place an order.. the name? Situation the

im working two jobs right now a full time one then another job for my uncle that usually takes an hour but is alot more work then my full time one, and ive been getting sick/weak from working so much

its literally 7 to 7 im working , i was taking in an average of 3k calories (im 125 5'7 (lost 10 pounds since i started working after college ended )

i dont want to be exhausted all the time and want to hit the gym after work ends, does anyone know something to counteract exhaustion.. i feel im getting enough sleep but having troulbe fitting in meals/preparing GOOD meals instead im usually having a boosterjuice and a wendy spicy burger for lunch (no fries/pop)

no breakfast and then eatting w/e supper is

cliffs: i dont eat enough anymore, lost some weight :wtc: since starting to work full time and getting exhausted

its hard to wake up every morning,

2. Titus

Titus New Member

stop being a pussy and eat. i work from 7 - 5, goto class at 5:30, then goto the gym or jiu jitsu at 9.

3. TZ

TZ Banned

Sucks dude but you have to make it work

4. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

i get up at 715, leave for work at 8, leave work at 6, gym at 6:40, get home at 815, study for LSAT and still have time for everything.

man up.

thank god my work feeds me like a king :o

5. ralyks

ralyks New Member

Eat moar.

6. JeremyD

JeremyD New Member

Seriously. No one said this shit was easy.

I get up at 5 AM, down some caffeine, and head to the gym for cardio. Then I come back home, cooke my next 6-8 meals and head to one job. I leave there at 3 and immediately go back to the gym to lift. When done, I shower up, and head back to my other job for 5. I leave there at 11, go back home, eat, sleep.

And you'll never hear me complain. I love the life I live.

Man up. Just quit if you don't want it that bad.

7. Anabolic Pop-Tarts

Anabolic Pop-Tarts New Member

Wake up at 5, Workout til 6:30 or 7. Shower then work til 6 or 7 that night. Come home just in time to spend 15-20 minutes with my son before he goes to bed (the best 15 minutes of my day). Have a late dinner with my wife. Do some more work from the day since I was a slacker and decided to go in to the office at 7:30. Hit the sack around 10 or 11.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

8. Uglybob69

Uglybob69 I miss beer.

It sucks man but you have to make it one of those things you do daily, like your morning poo. If it's part of your schedule and you do it NO MATTER WHAT and schedule other things in your life around it, it really helps.

Back when i was single and dating random broads i'd tell them I couldn't be pick them up at 6 because I'd be pumping iron. You'd be suprised how many girls don't like that.

9. energie

energie I like to place an order.. the name? Situation the

i just need something to counter act the exhaustion.

10. FrankieSixxxgun

FrankieSixxxgun New Member

Eat eat eat!

I work a day job, office crap, so I'm up at 7am 5 days a week. 2-3 nights a week I'm a bouncer at a local night club, so that means I'm at work again around 8PM. Obviously, bouncing is pretty straining on calorie burn. I also play in a rock band on the weekends, and that's equally physically stressful. I also have a wife, two kids, and other normal responsibilities like classes.

The illustration I'm trying to make is that I still get gains in the gym, and I'm in the gym 5 days a week. The only difference between you and I is that I eat 5000+ calories a day. If you're gonna tax your body, make sure it has fuel!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.