Exgirlfriend emailing me v. WTF?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Boosh Dag, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

So many of you may remember my break up thread about 2 and a half months ago. For those who don't:

I was about to move in with my now exgirlfriend into a place I found for the two of us in Nashville. She was up in Michigan taking care of her dad and was going to move down in febuary. The week before she is coming she tells me she got a job in Michigan and is taking it and break up with me and not moving. Two weeks later I find out it was actually some other guy. So fast forward to 3 days ago. After 2 solid months of total silence I get this email:

Please read....please

I know I am the last person on the face of the Earth you want to hear from. Please know I'm not trying to stir up emotions in you. I'm not a heartless bitch like you might think I am. Any ways this is why I'm getting ahold of you... For the past 3 weeks I've been having dreams about you, and your family. I know you won't and don't care, but I just want to know you, your Mom, and your Dad are all doing well. In most of my dreams either you or I have died. I have no clue what that means. Maybe your Mom can shead some light on it.

By The Way: I never ment to hurt you. I am truly sorry Peter.

I deleted it and sent my parents a MSG to not respond if she starts emailing them and that was the end of it.

And then just now I got this:

I'm begging you....please read this

* I had another dream about you last night. They are getting longer and more real. I could actually feel your finger tips touch my arms. Your breath on the back of my neck. I could smell Nashville. Taste food from that little Thi place.

*I want you to know that I know I was never good enough for you. Being with you made me realize that no matter how much you love someone sometimes it's not enough.* I wasn't enough for you. You deserve the world and more... I fell short in every aspect except love. I'm sorry you wasted so much time, emotion, energy, and money on me. I was never worth a second glance from you.

So all I'm asking vag is WTF?

2. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

I was pretty pissed off at that moment in time. And this isn't the main, wasn't looking for serious answers there.

But thanx for bringing that into here so this thread is fucked.

3. idowackus

idowackus New Member

You aren't considering replying are you?
    I would suggest avoiding any contact with her. I had a similar situation where the ex started texting/calling a few months after she cheated on me and she broke it off. I was naive enough to start seeing her again, because I thought I had feeling for her and just wanted to be happy, and the exact same thing happened again. She lied to me again and again until she left me a second time. Unfortunately I wasn't man enough to break up with her even though I knew what was going on.

4. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

Part of me wants to, but there is no way in hell I'm giving her the time of day after all the bull shit she pulled. I m just venting it out looking for a third part perspective on her motivation I guess.

5. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

fuck you. I wasn't trying to fit in. I was being malicious because it infuriated me that she had the fucking nerve to contact me and ask me to ask my mom what her dreams meant. If you want to troll this thread go ahead, but that's really not what the vag is for.

6. idowackus

idowackus New Member

Meh. I saw the post in the main when you made it. I don't see what the big deal is in trying to get a serious answer now. :dunno:

7. Teh Jebus

Teh Jebus Active Member

He's not really trolling, just making a bit of a valid point. One minute you're in a rage posting her titties for all to see, the next you're asking for advice on what to do.

Do what you did before, minus the tit photos. Just keep ignoring her. She'll either take the hint or find more drastic ways of contacting you. :o

8. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

Im not asking what to do, im ignoring her with out a doubt. Im just trying to figure out what the fuck is going through her head. Just looking for a third party perspective is all :o

9. djshotglass

djshotglass New Member

gtfo my internets

I think he pretty much did the right thing by posting them.

10. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

I'm also still stunned that she is contacting me let alone saying stuff like this. I honestly thought she wasn't giving me a second thought and was never going to try to contact me again.

11. Teh Jebus

Teh Jebus Active Member

Oh, well then.

She's being a typical woman. Some people react to shit in their dreams, especially when it happens over and over. I used to tell my ex whenever she appeared in a dream of mine. Never asked what it meant though, because usually it happened when I went to sleep and she popped into my head.

She's just thinking too far into shit...Or going all spiritual on you to win back your heart. If she's that kind of woman.

12. idowackus

idowackus New Member

Regret is going through her head. She's unhappy now because it probably didn't work out with that other guy. She knows she fucked up and wants to go back how it was, when she was happy. Seems like it's fairly common that the one that fucked up tries to start it back up again.

But in the end, she was right; she isn't worth a second glance.

13. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

Thank you sir.

14. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

Her dreams are BS, she just feels guilty for what shes done to you and I wouldn't be surprised if her friends AND family is giving her shit for it. I'm sure things aren't looking too bright with her and the new guy and she just wants to see what your reaction is...

Basically by her saying that she doesn't deserve someone like you is stupid. I'm sure when she was dating you she thought you two were perfect for each other, otherwise, WHY would she commit to you? oh because, somehow down the line she was going to imagine that you were better than her? what gives someone that motive of thinking? its just a cop out to really say "hey, I fucked up, or I have low self esteem for myself and CANNOT understand what a great person I have that cares so much about me wants something with me".

That or this is her pity party story to see if she can get a reaction out of you, positive for her if you reply telling her that you forgive her and that she is worth it, and of course you'll give her that gratification of knowing that she doesn't have to feel any more guilty about the way things turned out. Now, if you reply back in a negative tone, you will do things in a negative way, however, she'll like that too, because you're coming down to her level of stupid reasoning of what a careless stupid trashy bitch she was ( and I know you want to say those things ) but by doing that she'll think to her self, "boy, I sure am glad I did what I did because looks what he thinks of me".. so she'll turn that ALSO on you and portray you forever in her mind as this asshole ex bf.

Either way, you don't win, you're screwed if you say something positive, you're screwed if you let her have it.

She figures if she uses this methodology by saying about dreams, especially "bad ones", and then hits you up on the SECOND one ( because she knows the first one didn't get a response ) now shes hitting you about the second one thinking of the "old days" ( which defines she's having guilty feelings of what has occured and things are NOT working out with said new guy so shes telling about the second dream of how she misses certain things to see if she hits a trigger point and is hoping badly that you'll be her escape.

The best revenge? its obvious, don't reply back, don't call, don't give her the gratification of hearing a response from you. The best revenge in life is success, keep doing you, prosper for great things, put her in the past, because one thing I'll tell you...

She doesn't belong in your future.

As a side note: that was REALLY FUCKED UP what she did to you... I'd be PISSED too. She has some big ass balls to even be contacting you, the truth is, she really is a cold heartless bitch.

15. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

This is along the lines of what I'm thinking and as shitty as it makes me, enjoying.

16. Ago816

Ago816 New Member

Ignore the bitch. She is just trying to get your attention. I saw the pics, they are decent. But who gives a fuck you deserve better than some manipulative bitch bro. :hug:

17. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

:bowdown: this is why I love the vag. That was a fucking awesome read and thank you for taking the time to type it. Will be rereading over and over in the next couple of days.

18. idowackus

idowackus New Member

Better you enjoy it than sulk about it.

This.

19. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

GUILT, after a good amount of time, when things calm down abit, and you get off the "high", you realize the harm you've done to those around, and let me tell you, you feel it. Atleast it shows that deep down she knows what she did was wrong..

To go about it now in this manner, shes simply trying to find the fill for the guilty void and is hoping you'll forgive her but this is one thing she needs to remember for the rest of her life so she doesn't do it again. She'll think of you everytime she tries to fall through the cracks with any other potential guy she ends up with and if you go and forgive her she'll think its okay to go do it again down the line. Thats my 2 cents.

20. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

the main is the main who gives a fuck what he posts there

21. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

:hs: thanx mang

22. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

Thank you mr. Blood.

23. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Ignoring her is the exact right thing to do. Keep doing it. Good job, bro. Stay strong.

24. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

well everyone already said it but ignore her, don't even respond.

i haven't talked to my ex in a month. i'm just waiting on something like this to happen :rofl:

25. PC

PC Active Member

damn dude that's a pretty awesome line :bowdown: and so right