Exfriend talks to me again, then stops

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Omega6_Virus, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Omega6_Virus

Omega6_Virus New Member

three years ago, I met this girl and we became friends. Everything seemed to be good and when she was single I asked her out. She denied and we remained friends, but it would always be off and on. I got over her and still am, but about a month ago I got a friend request on MySpace from her. She hadn't talked to me in about a year. I accepted the request and we wrote back and forth on MySpace. She gave me her new cell #(we used to text constintly in the past) and we've texted a bit recently too. But all the sudden, about a week ago, she suddenly just stops. No replies at all.

Cliffs: Former friend wants to be friends again, but stops replying to me.
    Nothing has really happened to make things go this way. We've barely talked to each other since we just started talking to each other again.

So my question is, if I want to even bother being her friend(which I guess I do) should I say something or wait out a little longer? And if I should say something, what should I say?

2. BTA

BTA New Member

I'd just let her come to you.

3. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

W3RD!

It seems like she is just making sure you still want her, or will talk to her, in short playin' games.

4. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

rebound train inc

5. Omega6_Virus

Omega6_Virus New Member

One thing I didn't really mention is that she does respond to my text messages but I don't wanna go and try talking to her via texting. I guess just because IDK if she's around her b/f or not. I think she may be checking her MySpace account from her b/f's computer and doesn't want that to be seen. I'll wait it out I guess.

6. Hunter Michaels

Hunter Michaels The Real American Gigolo

Sounds like she wants to keep in touch just enough to where you don't lose touch with one another. She may have an ulterior motive, in my experience they usually do. I say let her come and go as she pleases, and don;t get too caught up in her.

7. Slovak

Slovak The look I'm best known for is Blue Steel...

My opinion would be ditch her.

She seems to only want you in her life when it's convienient for her, and when it's not she gives you the cold shoulder.

Women can be messed up like that.

8. Omega6_Virus

Omega6_Virus New Member

I forgot to mention she does have a b/f who I knew a while back. He doesn't like her talking to me. When we stopped talking last year, she told me it was because her b/f was mad over the fact. So I dunno if she is only being my friend when its her convenience or when she can. :dunno:

9. yourmamason

yourmamason New Member

I'd drop her. Shes leading you on and it seems like she wants a confidence booster. Looks like bad news anyway you look at it... whats the benefit of you being her friend? so she can leave you on the back burner when things go well?