WEB excited about sponsored raffles for my site

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by JoeyJoJoJuniorShabadoo, Nov 6, 2007.

1. JoeyJoJoJuniorShabadoo

JoeyJoJoJuniorShabadoo Live Free or Die

I run a cigar review website that also has forum areas and some other things on it. I just got an email from a cigar dealer and he wanted to sponsor a group cigar review. He was willing to send 5 cigars to 7 of my members for them to write a review and in exchange he would like a link to his site on each of the reviews. He was also up for other options that I might have in mind. So I told him that we could do the group review but I also set the main review site up to hold raffles, so everytime someone submits a review their name goes into a database giving them a raffle ticket, I asked him if he wanted to sponsor montly raffles for this are and he agreed. I am pretty excited about this, hopefully it will bring in some more traffic, I just never got around to holding the raffles myself, but now that they are free to me, its even better!

end excitement.

2. Jesse

Jesse PSN: iamajesse; XBL: Inhale My Rod; G8 GT crew; Ne OT Supporter

My dad would smoke the hell out of some free cigars. He is an engineer by trade, but a very talented writer. If you want someone who would write awesome reviews, I'll give you his email address. But the free cigars is a must :nx: