Example of an insecure girl...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BadRotation, Jan 13, 2007.

1. BadRotation

BadRotation New Member

She is pissed because I have FRIENDS who are girls (grew up with them and have known them since childhood, most are married.)

She wants me to ditch all of them. Haha, NO WAY.

She got pissed when sasha sent a text about a birthday party tomorrow night, letting me know the address.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2007
  2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

My reply to that bullshit: "If you really have that little trust/respect for me, it's over. Later, babe!"

3. have you considered her feelings :hs:

4. idleprocess

idleprocess Bring a dollar with you baby in the cold cold grou

Has she considered his? Or should he just roll over in reaction to this girl trying to expand her sphere of control into something barely inside her own sphere of influence?

5. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:rofl: :ugh:

Who gives a shit about her feelings? She obviously has no regard for his, so why should he about hers? Her request is utterly ridiculous and out-of-line. Therefore, "NEXT!"

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Considering her feelings is fine, but this is her trying to tell him who he can and can't be friends with. Demanding that your partner only have friends of the same sex is neither normal nor healthy. And, as the OP said, it screams insecurity. A healthy and mature person can keep relationshops and other friendships separate.

Oh, and by the way, her feelings are as follows:

"OMG, if he has other female friends, he might like them bnetter and cheat or leave me!!!! I can't let that happen! I can'r let him hang out with any other girls!"

7. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

What a nut job! Tell her to take a hike.

8. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Its a shit test. Tell her to stuff it, and she will become more horny for you.

9. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

x11tybillion.

There's no need to drop friends when you're supposed SO asks you to.

10. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

I had the same problem with my last girl. I told her right off the bat that my BEST FRIEND is a female. I have known this female for along time(5 years). She told me one night that I couldn't talk to her anymore. Yeah, that was a no-no in my book and she didn't like that I wouldn't bend over backwards for her! I could care less. Can't accept my friends, you know how to use the door!

11. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

these are childhood friends of his. it'd be different if he had met them recently or after him and the girl got together. :ugh:

12. razi

razi New Member

yeah, insecure. she's probably been cheated on in the past too, which is only making it worse.

bro's before ho's, even if those bro's are girls.

13. big 1

big 1 New Member

I think it depends on how often the OP hangs out with his other girlfriends. he could try inviting his gf out to get more comfortable with all of his female friends. I think there is some over-exaggeration happening on both sides. perhaps if the OP takes his gf out to places with his female friends, it would make them both more comfortable. IF the OP likes his gf, he shouldnt feel awkward about bringing his gf out to meet the other ones. it would help with the gfs trust towards the other girls.
    also, it would help if the bf stoppped mentioning the other girls when he is spending qualtiy time with his gf. she might just be wondering if he sees these friends as friends, or freinds hed rather be fucking if she wasnt there. If the bf directs his focus on his gf and not his female friends, he would also find this would help with her insecurities. Im not saying the bf should stop being friends with the girls, but just make sure that his GF knows she is his #1. this should help.

14. XERQ

XERQ Guest

have you ever thought she might be cheating on you and covering it up with all those questions? How many guy friends does she have?

15. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I can understand a girl being upset that a guy has like 20 billion friends who are girls and goes out clubin with them and shit, but a guy who is friends with some girls that he grew up with is just fucked up. How can she expect you to not be friends with people who you have know all your life.