exactly what did "we" experience v.female emotional orgasm?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by black jesus, Feb 1, 2008.

1. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

a little background:
    We had some really hot sex, lots of the typical female orgasm shit that I'm accustomed to...not really anything new there, but of course it was awesome to "entertain" the partner. At one point a couple days ago we were in the middle of some really, really hot sex, looking into each other's eyes, and I made a genuine comment that "this is the best sex I've ever had." We then stopped, snuggled up on me, and she commented, "I'm tingling all over." We then sat there for a few moments and just chilled...we were both pretty happy with each other in general at the moment and stopped to just kinda take it all in. I then commented "I think I know what just happened," she grabbed at me tighter and shaked a bit more intensely in our grasp. (the shit was fucking hot between us). Then of course there was more sex throughout the day and trip.

Is this the elusive female emotional orgasm? WTF happened?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:dunno: I have no idea. I've never had an orgasm just sitting there after great sex thinking about it. I have sat there shaking afterwards though.

I've personally never heard of an "emotional orgasm." I have to be touched in some way. I understand you two were post-sex snuggling, but I still have no idea, sorry :(

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

coulda been the X ya'll were on *shrug*

4. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

I dont know, but I'm jealous of the connection you had with her. I cant seem to find a girl that I can connect with on that level. BUTTTT.....Ive never dealt with an "emotional" orgasm before, only physical obviously. But it is what it is, I wouldnt question it if i were you

5. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

yeah, I always though it was bullshit too, but something weird is going on. Maybe she has fibromyalgia or something...lol. This girl and I are really into each other. Its awesome. I've never had anything like this.

6. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

This deal wasn't like that at all. I don't know what happened, this is a first for me.

7. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

:bowdown:

props :big grin:

i know soooo many males who will never get past the boring/"partnership" style relationships and occasional fuck buddies. you can just tell it will never happen for them, these guys, where it's like something about them tells you they don't have the emotional breadth, or depth, to grasp the kind of thing you are experiencing.

they say things like, "billworth! just the man i was hoping to see. i've got a new proposal we should really look into." braggart drones with hot secretaries they never touch.

their relationships are often viewed in terms of investments. like banking.

a lot of them work in finance :o