Ex wife left me a voicemail

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Arkaybee, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Arkaybee

Arkaybee New Member

So I was out ridding my bike last night down memory lane in my old neighborhood when I got a call from my ex wife. I recognized the number but didnt answer. She called again and left a voicemail. She pretty much said she doesn't want me to ever talk to her again, don't ever try to contact her, she can't deal with me in her life and she is the way she is because of me and hates that.

The last time I talked to her was like 2 months ago when I sent her a text message asking how she was doing (she moved across the country and told me she would keep in touch).

Not looking for any real responses here, but why does OT think she did this?

http://blog.offtopic.com/vaginarium/rkbergman

***Updates on Page 2***
    More advice needed

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
  2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Because she's not over you and wants to move on? It's pretty simple. Even if you haven't contacted her in 2 months maybe she sent the voicemail to make sure you dont try to contact her any time soon and fuck up her progress?

Just take it into thought and move on :dunno: No need to respond.

3. Arkaybee

Arkaybee New Member

this first reply made me :rofl:

I haven't replied, nor do I want to. She has a tendency to blame other people for her problems and I don't want to be apart of that train wreck again.

4. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

i guess never talk to her again. interesting that she even bothered to contact you to say that instead of just waiting to see if you would attempt contact again, but whatever

5. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

strange that she contacted you to tell you not to contact her ever again. But, she does sound like a cuntrag. Take it in stride, carry on with your life.

6. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Because she's a woman, and we all know that women don't have any sort of logic to the shit they do. They act on their emotions and her emotions at that time were all about you. She was thinking of you, she got angry, so she had to vent...and it was on you. And it's because she's not over you.

And on some level, she WANTS you to reply to her, because through the drama that would ensure it will help her get over you more quickly, because that's how a lot of females process their emotions.

Therefore, ignore the shit out of here and don't fall into that trap. Trust me, that first reply will spiral you into a place you don't want to go. Been there, done that. Anymore when my ex pulls shit like that, I hang up on here or immediately delete the message/text and ignore it. And I'm so much better off for it.

7. Arkaybee

Arkaybee New Member

Well, her entire life has been nothing but drama. When we got married I provided a drama free lifestyle but I could tell that she wasn't comfortable with that because my family is normal, my friends are normal and my life is normal. She was always looking to dip her toes in the drama pool and I think thats one reason she left.

I have no idea what her life is like right now and I try to just avoid the subject anytime I can. I won't reply just because I don't want to be told I'm worthless like I've heard so many times from her before. If she is unhappy she can live with it by herself.

8. Abomb

Abomb New Member

lol in on libra crew

9. Arkaybee

Arkaybee New Member

No we don't have kids thankfully. But i wouldn't put it past her to have not told me if she was pregnant when she left :nono:

10. giz

giz Active Member

sometimes a person just needs to tell another person what/how they feel about them so they can quit thinking about it

11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

hahah you forgot passionate

12. Memopad

Memopad OT Supporter

Woah, that sounds just like me :rofl:

13. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I actually don't hold grudges at all.

I'm pretty gullable, so when somebody says "I'm sorry," then I am good to go and ready to roll.

In fact, my entire family (excluding my mom) HATES AND LOATHES my ex-wife, and I am like "whatever" about the whole situation now. I'll even help her out (like tutor her with fractions). Granted it's when it's convenient for ME and if I truly feel the vibe, but for the most part it's not a huge deal despite what she did.

I'm the same way with a lot of people who've fucked me in the past.

Plus, my temper is actually pretty laid back. It takes a LOT to get me truly worked up and somebody needs to know just how to push my buttons.

Me > Some libra star

14. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Text her back "I'm not over you" and wait for the lulz

15. Arkaybee

Arkaybee New Member

:bowdown: I'm sure this would be incredibly funny. The last time I talked to her (sent a text 2 months ago) she sent me a novel of a text back pretty much telling me to f*** off. It was funnah!

16. Loincloth

Loincloth New Member

Turn the tables on that whore.

Tell her you want her out of YOUR life, but its hard...

because you're pregnant.

lulz ensue.

17. Askesis

Askesis New Member

So she called you....TWICE...to tell you not to call her and that she never wants to speak to you again? :rofl:

women...

18. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

holy backwards batman...

seriously... i recently told an ex of mine to stop contacting me. he would text me every couple of weeks... send emails...old picture mail, etc to drudge up my emotions. i'm not gonna lie, it worked. anyways, not only was it hurtful to me [i still had feelings for him at the time], it was inappropriate because he is in a new relationship.

anyways... ~4 days after i told him not to contact me, he contacted me via email. :squint:

i did not tell him not to contact me because i secretly wanted him to contact me. :ugh: i wanted him to leave me alone so that i could move on because it was obvious that he already had moved on. [actions > words, imo.] :dunno: purely simple, right? i think so.

to the ts... she called you to communicate her wishes. communication is key, imo. if she never told you, you could use that against her if you were to contact her in the future. she should've talked to you over the phone instead of leaving a message because if you really wanted to fuck with her you could've said you didn't get the message :sad2:.

hopefully you'll respect her wishes and move on. :)

19. Askesis

Askesis New Member

That's definitely true. Sounds like she is fishing for drama :dunno: Don't bite, and see how long before she texts/calls you again (I'll put $10 you won't go the rest of your life without hearing from her)

20. chica&buddies

:rofl: i agree with some, but not all... :mamoru: my most recent ex is a libra.

21. Askesis

Askesis New Member

There's a difference in your stories. He was contacting you every couple weeks and whatnot. You were being continually annoyed by someone, so you needed to ask him to stop.

In this story, the last time he had contact was months ago (and that was because his ex-wife said she wanted to keep in touch). He had that contact, and by her response realized she didn't want to keep in touch, so he hadn't contacted her since. Two months later, she randomly out of the blue calls him twice to tell him not to contact her? I'm not buying that.

I agree that he SHOULDN'T contact her, but I do think that somewhere inside she DOES want him to contact her, if only for the drama that ensues

22. Askesis

Askesis New Member

I'm a libra :wavey:

I have some of those characteristics..procrastinate, don't always let things go, but I act on logic and intelligence :o

23. chica&buddies

:o i agree with you... i didn't read the whole thread :o.

after reading the part where she's a drama freak, i have changed my mind. she may have contacted her ex for the drama. only she knows her reasons, and the TS needs to realize he may never know those reasons. :sad2:

24. chica&buddies

:rofl:

i have dated quite a few different signs, and libras are by far my favorite...despite their "flaws." :)

i, btw, am a capricorn :)

25. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I don't understand the logic behind TELLING someone to stop contacting you (unless they are doing so incessently, nonstop,and just WON'T quit, and even then it would be more out of frustration than actually believing that telling them will make them stop).

If you want someone to stop contacting you, then stop replying/talking to THEM. The more you ignore them, the less inclined they are to contact you.