SRS Ex Situation: Venting

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Cakayaka, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Cakayaka

Cakayaka New Member

My ex and I were together for about 3 years, starting senior year in HS (Juniors in college now, same school) and last semester i broke up with her because we kept fighting and our relationship was getting to be a pain. I loved her a lot but I just had a lot of stuff going on that I needed to figure out. Over this past summer, we did the whole on/off bullshit for a while, and I was still trying to figure some shit out. Well, eventually I told her I loved her and really wanted to work it out with her around July 4ish, she says she doesn't want to anymore and she isn't "in love" with me anymore. Let me point out, she tried to get back with me previously in the summer, but I wasn't ready. Difference, she wasn't ready because she had since met another guy, hooked up with him... and now they are currently dating after only like 2-3 months. He also goes to school with us, not to mention she lives in my same apartment complex. WTF?! I was kind of an emo bitch for a while when we first broke up because I couldn't really understand how she just let go, after everything we have been through. So basically, what the hell do I do?? I haven't talked to her in over a week and the last time i talked to her, I said don't call me anymore. It just eats at me that she is with someone else so quickly. I feel kind of replaced, this girl and I said the whole marriage/soulmates/best friend/get through anything stuff... annnnnd im still in love with her even though i shouldnt be. She just made it official with this other guy like not even a week ago and I guess I still had a little hope that she would wake up and see what she was doing, because I really care. Like did I do something wrong by taking time for myself?? I feel like she just bailed on me, and I have been there for her through thick and thin...

2. Cumstang02

Cumstang02 New Member

It sounds to me that its your ego and not real feelings. Did you have a feeling about this other guy before you tried to get back together?

3. Animall0versist

Animall0versist New Member

Its a horible feeling when someone does somethnig to you when you've always been there for them

4. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

It's not easy to feel replaced, but sounds like you don't really love her. You two sound like you're both playing games. She's kinda having you like a back-up plan and now you're "ready", which sounds more like you want her because you can't have her. Stop playing games, just move on.

5. Dysfnctnl85

Dysfnctnl85 IT/Apple/Rotary/(D)SLR Crew

I agree.

6. Cakayaka

Cakayaka New Member

Good advice, thanks. And probably all true conclusions.

7. Gibles

Gibles the funny thing about my back is....

I feel for you man. I just found out on my birthday that my ex just got engaged a couple weeks ago. We broke up in March after a 7.5 year relationship. I would like to punch her in the throat....I'm semi offended.