ex says she loves me vs. fucking some other dude

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by èpic, Jun 7, 2006.

1. èpic

èpic aka modernlife

hey all im having a hard time latley. my ex broke up with me about 5 months ago and im still in love with her, i hate it. i see her some times. not from today on wards but thats another story in her self.

well i tryed getting her back for a long time, bout 4months and then she started going out with another dude who is married. he is 33 and she is 20. anyways she keeps telling me that she loves me and im like WTf how is that possible if you fucking some other dude. and she is i just do cuz we were together for 3 years.

anyways im having a very hard time getting over her and i dont know wat to do.

i want to get new gf or just sleep with some girly to help me get over her but im ulgy so i dont have any chance.

anyways some one plz tell me wat i should do.

oh btw this isnt the owner of this account jsut borrowed it to try and get some help.

thanks in advanced

2. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

why aren't you together still?

lower your standards and you'll get some.

breakups are always hard.

3. èpic

èpic aka modernlife

we broke up cuz i had ball cancer and i couldnt deal with it so i was an ass and she left me.

she said she couldnt go ut with me cuz i was a turd even though i explained y, her excuse is that i should ahve told her.

and i want to get back with her but she doesnt want that, the thing that head fucks me is that she says that she still loves me, but isnt IN love with me.

this is really fucking with my head.

oh yer incase wondering it wasnt cancer it was some inlarged vain thing that looked like a had a big worm in my sack, yukky. jsut got outa the hospirtal about 2hours ago and shit it hurts. jsut got home and posted athis topic

4. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

She might feel guilty for breaking your heart, or whatever, and is trying to soften the hurt so she can stop feeling guilty.

The bottom line is her actions are what counts, not her words. It's easy for her to say "I love you." But her actions indicate that this is not the truth.

Take it from the guy whose ex told him over and over "I love you" for months after cheating on him and days before moving in with a guy she met the previous week. Words mean nothing. She could say "I love you" to a pair of nail clippers if she wanted to. So what?

5. èpic

èpic aka modernlife

^^ hmm true, i jsut really trusted this chick, jsut found out about 30min ago that she had sex with some other due 3 days after getting outa a 3year relation ship with me. wat a turd.

this really sucks. looks like im still gona be dapressed as fuck for a while.

this is so gay, is it worth falling in love if you have to deal with this shit afterwards?

6. èpic

èpic aka modernlife

7. èpic

èpic aka modernlife

omg i jsut found out something else i hate this and wish i could go to sleep and neva wake up. well she told me that she had sex with soem dude not that one i was talking aabout. after about 2 weeks after breaking up with me. so i was like okay wat eva. i asked her if it was jsut once and she siad yes. i also asked was it where i am sleeping now, was in bed with her at the time. she said no. i also asked if only once, she siad yes. jsut then i saw the dude that this happened with and was talking to him.

he siad it was in bed and it was twice. and under completly diffrent sercomstances from wat she told me.

some one plz tell me wat i should do. im very angry with her but im still in love with her.

please help me, im gona die.

8. darnit

darnit New Member

first off,
    You can love someone and not be IN LOVE with them.
    second, get over her , your young, move on.
    You dont have to jump into a relationship right away.
    Go out, have fun, relax.
    Why do people insist on "needing" to be in a relationship?
    It will happen when it happens. Most people go out trying to find "the one" and end up finding just "someone". they get buttsore then when it doesnt work out.
    Also , FYI, 3 years is not a lifetime.
    I spent the first 23 years of my life being single and enjoying the hell out of it. It wasn't until I got into a realtionship when I wasn't ready that my world got screwed up.
    My best advice is until you can deal with yourself, you will never be able to deal with others. Followed by people will do what they want, and until you accept that, you wont find "the one".
    And lastly but not least.. have fun.. dont rush life ,love or friendships.

but you probably wont have much luck anyways until you get over this little mental bump in the road....
    Until you get over that.. prepare to spend the rest of your life in depression

9. SohHyeon

SohHyeon New Member

right now, i'm pretty sure the best thing to do would be to STOP talking to her. you're not going to feel any better if you're constantly reminded of your feelings towards her and that she's sleeping with other people. try and distract yourself, get away from things that remind you of her.

10. MP525i

MP525i New Member

i would say get some self respect. *i know, easy-said then done*

you're the bigger person here. don't worry about how much she sleeps around. that's not you and that's not how you're treating your body. i'm sure you will get past this, so don't let it get you down... NO ONE should have that kind of power over you.

hang in there man.

11. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

nothing like a hot sexy woman with a nice body to help you get over a breakup....

fuck everything that moves (safely)....

eventually you'll get over her...

12. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Actions speak louder than words, and this is especially true with women.

Look, if she really loved you she would not be fucking other guys. What she is saying is - essentially - "I'm being nice to you because you can't handle the truth because you are too immature." Or something like that. I'm not trying to be mean, but the reality is that you sound like your behavior is slightly less mature than what she demands.

Solution? Well, first off, you have to get some self respect. You say she's fucked two other guys yet you still like her? What the fuck? Why would you like a woman who treats you like a second class citizen? You may as well be licking the bottom of her shoes saying "Hurt me more baby!"

Women generally don't go for that. :squint:

Women want a man who is mature, has self control, self-respect, self-confidence, and who DON'T tolerate crap like this. Why do you think she is with this married guy? He's a lot more mature than you in some way. He's using her for sex and he knows it. She thinks it will turn into more but she's just young and stupid.

So what do you do?

First, stop being so fucking hard on yourself. Your biggest problem is not that you're ugly (so-called, I doubt you're that bad compared to me) but you have an UGLY frame of mind. Your frame of mind is simply due to the fact that you have not learned about relationships and women. When was the last time you actually sat down and tried to learn how to deal with women as opposed to playing xBox for 16 hours straight? (You get the idea.)

Your solution is to hit up a lot of dating advice sites and learn what you don't know - how to act like a mature adult male and be attractive to women. Physical doesn't count nearly as much as mental. Sure, if you're really fat you need to go work out. If you stink then take a fucking shower. But other than that ... I've picked up chicks and I have Halitosis (chronic bad breath.) Beat that, will ya'?

Here's something to get you started:

And more from my site:

http://www.friendzoned.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17

Right now you need to 100% stop talking to her. It's called NC - No Contact. This is more for you than for her. You need to understand that going backwards is just that - backwards. She's no good for you. She learned that you were not mature enough for you, and now YOU need to *learn* what you did wrong.

Did you act like a big baby? Were you mean/angry with her? Did you act like you lacked confidence? Did you - big one - forget to flirt and have fun with her? If you treated her like your therapist or mother you need to learn not to do that.

She's with this other guy because he's FUN and MATURE. You can be fun and mature, too, but it takes practice and determination.

Go read, learn, try shit out, fail, learn again, try again, and pretty soon you'll be glad you took the time. It only took me a few weeks to get the basics down and now ... yeah, suffice to say women are not a problem.

Good luck.

13. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Accept that she's not in love with you and that you should move on.

That being said, she is absolutely right to use the "excuse" you mentioned about being upset with how you treated her and not just accepting that you were hiding the fact that you might have testicular cancer from her. If you thought you had that, you should have talked with her about it, not treated her like shit for something she has nothing to do with.

But the fact that she was out fucking other guys so soon after your breakup should be an indicator that she really wasn't THAT into you anyway. She's not in love with you, but apparently still cares about you.

You need to move on.

14. 88rover

88rover New Member

That's life , we live we learn , we grow! that;s what ,makes us human.

15. èpic

èpic aka modernlife

yer its jsut hard for me thats all, and when iw as with her we always had fun and i didnt used to suck u to her or take shit or anyhting, its only now after i have lost her. its really quite pain full.

oh i wrote that i had ball cancer but i didnt it ws some ingrown beasty vain thing. all fix as of yesterday.

thanks for you help so far ppl. im gona try the NC thing and see how that goes.

btw ppl heavy pain kilelrs and alcahole doesnt mix lol.

16. èpic

èpic aka modernlife

yer i told er i cant see her anymore. i keep finding out more and more shit that she has done and lied about it, GRRR it makes me so angry that i belived her.

still cant stop thining off her though.

ahh i have the worst luck with girls.

17. èpic

èpic aka modernlife

ahh i so want to ring her and speak to her, i want to sort this mess out and be friends. i thikn chances are slim though.

im going crazy

18. k0in b4hd

k0in b4hd New Member

hang in there man: breaking up with someone after 3 years against your own will... that will make you crazy unless you treat the situation correctly. shes a fucking slut and a whore man, she never loved you. would you have loved her if she never let you fuck her? you are just a horny toad that doesnt have any confidence. you are going to spend eternity being depressed about this unless you get over her and move on. TRUST me when i say this: if you REALLY REALLY REALLY like this girl, go out and get a better one interested in you and make sure she figures that out. this girl you dated sounds really immature and is probably the exact type to try and come back to you once you are getting your nookie from someone else.

19. k0in b4hd

k0in b4hd New Member

stay sane though man. people get psycho in these circumstances. EXERCISE and EAT well

20. èpic

èpic aka modernlife

^^ hmm cant be helped the way i think, well i can but its hard.

the thing is after she dumped me and wat not she instantly changed like that. like turning a light on and off.

and no im not really a horney turd anymore, ive lost my sex drive.

21. maybeitsyou

maybeitsyou New Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl: make sure u take that (safely) seriously. dont wanna end up with a random kid or some disease

22. maybeitsyou

maybeitsyou New Member

a guy who treats you like shit in front of his friends while being nice to you while u guys are alone is not a guy u want to spend anymore time with. IMO i think u should just move on and find someone else who is nice to u all the time.

23. èpic

èpic aka modernlife

hmm god dam i miss this girl. oi jsut a question i know its not gona happen but has anyone eva gotten back with there x after seeing other ppl?

if so did it really work?

24. maybeitsyou

maybeitsyou New Member

theres nothing wrong with going back out with an ex but it might be weird cause u know she's been with other guys while u guys were apart.

25. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Yes and no.

The problem is you have failed in the relationship in some way, and she knows it. It's like a boat with a leak (you) and you sank yourself. Even if you raise yourself up you still have that same leak and now you've covered with muck from the bottom of the lake. If she comes back, it is just to use you and she'll leave you again.

In my experience.

Never go back. Never. You need to LEARN from your past, not repeat the same mistakes.