SRS ex queston

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Pringles, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I dated a girl for a good 9 months. She cheated on me once when high/drunk/and on a trip(shrooms). She cheated again with another chick and kissed her. I was dumb and took her back yes I know and I've learend. It's now my last summer before college. She came to my house one day after being done with her now exex and waited for me to get home at 3am. Which she slept with me that night and fucked me and then did the stupid shit chicks pull where they go you love me right? From my smart head I thought your a fucking moron. You think love is just instant and you can pop in and out of lifes and attain love? But I realized that I dont have many other female options. Right now I'm "dating" according to her but in my head I'm not. We have seven days left together. She used to want to hang out with me. But now as the days count down the less and less I hear from her. She used to call nightly and daily with things to do or just rants about life. Now I hear nothing. She still pulls the I love you bullshit. What did I want from this "2nd" chance was purely sexual for my side. Will I say that no I'm too nice. Either way I want to leave to college with her knowing I don't love or date her. I'm rather whipped in this situation as I thought she cared about me. I realize this means I'm probably attached which might be true, but it's minimal and easy to break off unlike the first time. OT what should I do? Should I end it now? Is it rude to "use" her?

Tom. is my last day in town for a week and then some. When I get back we have like 5-6 days together. Should I bother trying to see her for a last time before I leave for a while? I'm leaning towards no as if she doesnt care then I need not to because otherwise I'll just be the one losing. Right? I also don't really care to see her as she shows no interest in me so I dont feel a need to put out in return.

This is kind of a rant, but if you wanna throw ideas at me feel free.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2006
  2. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

well she cheated on you, (lol girl on girl is a plus in my book but whatever) so who cares if you use her. give her what she deserves! and you're going to college soon, so when you go, break up with her.

sex > her

i know its a shallow response, but i mean she cheated on you. i would of dumped her on the spot.

3. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

If I were you the only reason I'd see her is for sex even though that's not too nice. She's not really gf material unless she's changed since she cheated. I don't think you should see her because there really is no reason to see her. Unless you find a good reason to see her, I wouldn't reccomend it. You're going to college now, so meet some new girls, just leave her in the past now.

4. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Is there really a question? She does NOT love you and has shown that through her actions. Personally, I wouldn't even call or answer her calls once in the time you have left, and then leave with her not knowing what happened-although I doubt it will affect her too much unless she's bothered by the fact that you ended it on your terms since she's used to getting what she wants from you.

Walk away. She's trouble.