EX keeps showing up unexpectedly

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by StopDrop&LOL, Nov 19, 2006.

1. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

We broke up ~2 months ago. She said she wanted to see what else was out there, to make sure i was the only one. That was fine, because i wanted to end it anyways. Well, i changed my number and moved on. Four weeks go by and she shows up at my house. At first i was kinda like :ugh:, but we ended up hanging out, messing around, and going out to. On her way out i asked if she wanted me to call her and she said 'ya, if you want.' :rolleyes: Well i never called her, because i decided it was best to move on. Just last night she freken knocks on my window at 10:00 at night. :wtf: Then she rang the doorbell, so i told my niece to tell her i went out with my brother, because i dont really care to see her ever again.

Honestly though :wtf: Does she not get the picture? WTF does she want and WHY does she keep doing this?

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Simply inform her that you do not like people showing up unexpectedly, and that if it keeps happening, you will contact the authorities.

I'm not a big fan of just having people show up...if a person is going to maybe stop by, the least they can do is call me and say "hey, I'm in the neighborhood, I might stop by or something". I can then tell them if i will be available or not.

I almost see it as a form of rudeness to just stop by unaanounced...who knows if the person might be doing something, or heck, even trying to sleep or what not.

Like I said, if she does it again, ask her to leave, and tell her you don't like unannounced/unexpected visitors. If she won't leave, contact the authorities.

3. StopDrop&LOL

It is rude, but the thing is...i dont want to ever see her again, literally.

She knows from past conversations how i feel about Ex's, so i think this is her way of keeping me as a 'friend.'

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

My suggestion...meet up with her somewhere public. Say something like 'hey, can I meet with you at the library for a few minutes, I need to talk to you about something real quick." Then, tell her (without getting emotional about it) that you do not have any interest in seeing her/hanging out with her. Then leave. Yes, she will be upset, which is why you need to do it somewhere where you can get away and not have her make a big deal about it.

You're just going to have to straight out tell her, or it's going to be a long and drawn out thing.

5. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Maybe she doesn't... I mean, you took her back once already.

6. weakone

weakone New Member

Maybe you could be mature and tell her straight out that you don't want to see her again. Was your mistake for fucking around with her again and hanging out with her in the first place. If you have a strict policy on not seeing ex's again, you broke that with her, and she probably thought she was an exception. Her showing up again is because YOU didn't take the action to tell her you didn't want to see her.

7. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

She wants some ass and some company and some cuddling and some male arms around her because she's a straight female. Don't take it personally.

8. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

I think she is doing it to check in on you because, like most women, when she says "see what else is out there" she means "I want to fuck other people" but she does NOT want you to. She would like to think youre sitting at home sulking about her waiting for her return, so shes checking up to make sure youre not doing anyone else... coming by unexpectedly means you wont have the chance to cover anything up or have anyone leave before she gets there.

Like other have said, you need to tell her and make it clear. Even if it means outright telling her you had planned to break up with her anyway when she decided to "take a break," she needs to know the cold hard truth so she wont be confused. You confused her by fucking around with her after you broke up, now it needs to be PERFECTLY clear.

9. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

fuck someone else... one of her friends or something then have them tell her about it. That will make her stfu

10. thevirginlauren

thevirginlauren New Member

That is exactly what i think.... if i was in her position. i would probably just want some satisfaction and i would know my ex would know how to give it to me. see, it is not hard to understand why she is try to get in touch with you.

all you have to do is tell her the way it is, and be done with it. that is if that is what you really and truely want. ;)

11. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

She wants you back and clearly you are weak and hung out with her. She's going to keep coming back so she can friendzone you by leading you on and then she'll dump you.

Solution? Next time she comes over, answer the door, and politely tell her that it's over and she should stop coming over. Period. Do not talk any further than that, do not let her in, do not fall prey to her crying, begging, whining, or other manipulation techniques. Be mature and adult about it and handle your problem to her face.

As long as an ex-GF is coming to your house, few other woman will want to be involved with you because they will think you are still into her.

Make the break.

12. foad

foad New Member

:rofl:

13. Abomb

Abomb New Member

I read this thread.

Refer to the dane cook cunt punch.

14. StopDrop&LOL

Why do i have to see her to tell her its over? Why cant she just get the fucken point? Im sure shes aware things are over between us. We dont see each other anymore nor do we talk on the phone/computer. If i do see her, i feel like im giving in to her. I feel this is what she wants...a reason to talk to me...any reason doesnt matter, even if its to 'clear things up.' I also think by doing this, she will pop up again, because she will think 'oh, he talked to me last time...im going to drop by and see how things are'

Thats why i think im just going to ignore her and hope she gets the point.

15. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Nah you're ignoring her so she'll chase you

16. sheeshakid

sheeshakid New Member

Post pics of her maybe we'll get a better solution.

17. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

this isnt the main forum

18. StopDrop&LOL

No, really i am not. Im being honest. If i were doing this for her to chase, me i would make her feel like shit, and not give her the opportunity to talk to me.

19. weakone

weakone New Member

Grow some balls and tell her you don't want to hear from her anymore. That'll get it across to her and solve the problem in one simple, easy step.

20. foad

foad New Member

Exactly... My next question is do you enjoy the attention of her coming by all the time?:rofl:

21. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Because this is how people are. How many threads do you see in here where it's obvious that guys aren't getting the hint that girls don't want anything to do with them. Girls can do the exact same thing.

You've given her no direct reason to make her believe that you want to see her, but you've given her no direct reasons to make her believe that she doesn't want to.

She is doing the entirely human thing..having false hope.

You're simply going to have to buckle down and do it.

This is the real world: Many times problems/things we don't like won't go away simply because we ignore them. Often, you have to do something about it, even if it is unpleasant.

22. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

The sign of a mature person, in my experience, is one who will deal with his/her problems face to face. To avoid a problem is very child-like. It's like hiding under the covers hoping the problem doesn't exist.

Go deal with it.

23. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

more than likely he does..