SRS EX is tryin to work her way back...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by camarocane, Dec 5, 2007.

1. camarocane

camarocane New Member

Heres the backstory.

We dated for 3 years, while I was in college at UM, She lives in Miami I live in Jacksonville. Anyway my grandmother had cancer last year and passes away, she was like a mother to me so it was EXTREAMLY hard on me. My GF came back home to Jacksonville with me while my grandmother was in her last few days and stayed until the funeral. Since I took the semester off from school I had trouble getting back in the dorms (stupid BS bluetape) I didnt feel like going back on top of that. She didnt feel like I was coming back so she broke up with me 5 days after she left. I ended up gitting back in through some work connections I had. She started dating her EX before me and I started dating another girl back home. Ive been dating her for about 11 months now.

Heres the problem, shes been texting me how much she misses me and never stopped loving me, blah, blah, blah. Ive been ignoring it. This morning she left me a message saying she cant live without me and to please call her.

I replied "Ill buy you the bullet if you supply the gun"

Is that wrong of me?

Should I just continue to ignore her?

2. kiri

kiri New Member

uhh that's a little harsh dude, why would you reply that? it's been a year and you still have that much anger towards her? you should have just said you have a new girlfriend now and you no longer want to speak to her.

3. daneeyah

daneeyah Guest

:werd:

that is harsh :wtc:

4. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Dude, that's cruel man..

Damn.

5. task

task .

Slightly OTT, Best to just ignore her. Situations like that normally go away over time. Don't lie about anything and if you feel you must say something just ask her to leave you alone and that you want to cut off all comunication.

6. Bleed

Bleed New Member

funny, but that's pretty harsh. you probably should talk to her. just ignoring her isnt going to make it go away, but it will if you tell her that it's over and there's no chance.

7. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

:werd: That was way harsh. There was no need to go there. Just tell her that it's over and there's no chance for you two to be together again. Tell her you've moved on and have a new gf. That she should move on as well.

8. camarocane

camarocane New Member

done and done, but now she thinks "I should die in a firey crash":uh:

9. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

I think she will ignore you now, so you don't really need to worry about that anymore.

10. camarocane

camarocane New Member

thanks for the help guys and gals:bigthumb:

11. Kirbys Autumn

12. Striker22

Striker22 New Member

:rofl:. Oh fuck her shit and move on man. :cool:

13. mrchina

mrchina Guest

I mean, she broke up with you rather quickly from what I read. If you're happy with this current girl, keep her. I don't think it was harsh of you to say that as she threw you out of her life. I bet she and the other guy are drifting apart and she doesn't know where to turn... bs she never stopped loving you. 11 months is a long time to make up your mind about someone that you never stopped loving. I don't think I'd take her back if it were me... but in the end its up to you.

14. Kirbys Autumn

A bit more than a year my bf and I were apart. We found our way back to each other and we never really "stopped" loving each other. It's a rare case but every once in a blue moon it does happen. I'm not saying this is the same case, but I'm saying it doesn't really matter how long you're apart from someone, if you love them you love them.

15. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Well I guess I just don't forget certain things. Just going by what he posted, no other faults involved...just him saying he might not go back to school and "She didn't feel like I was coming back so she broke up with me 5 days after she left."... I'd give that girl no second chance. I look around at the mall, or walking down a city street and I see hundreds of girls I could go out with... I look at friends of friends and realize I could go out with them (I don't date friends)... why would I go back to someone that just tossed me aside like that? Maybe I'm just a bitter person, I don't know, but who knows what else she might toss me aside for? Life's too short to put up with that garbage.

I mean good for you, but I'm not like that...

16. Kirbys Autumn

Oh no I definitely agree. That's why I said his is not the same case. I was only trying to say that if in the end two people really love each other, they'll be able to look past all this and move forward into the future. But, in OP case she just left him all too quickly and didnt even try to make the relationship work. I say the same. He should move on and stay with the new girl.

17. camarocane

camarocane New Member

Im staying with the girl im with now, no questions asked. Its funny thinking back on our relationship we really didnt have much in common, sometimes she would piss me off so bad, so she can get her way with things. and make me feel guilty for things I shouldnt feel guilty for ei. going out to various car shows, not every day but maybe once a month.

w/e I just felt like she wasnt respecting me, the way she broke up with me and the nerve she has to actually contact me, homie dont play that.

18. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

no need to disrespect her by what you said either.

19. ridah626

ridah626 OT Supporter

mmm that was a pretty fucked up thing that you said haha..

20. Kirbys Autumn

:werd:

21. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Wow, man, I'm failing to understand why you were such a dick to her. She didn't deserve that.

Hell, it was YOUR fault you two broke up in the first place. A simple "I'm sorry, but I'm not interested" would've even been less harsh that that.

You sound like you have issues. She's better off without you.

22. mrchina

mrchina Guest

WTF. I'm not with everyone else. She tossed you aside... I wouldn't have been that harsh... but it's not that harsh. You guys are way too sensitive.

23. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Telling someone to eat a bullet is harsh. Just because you hear it on OT everyday doesn't make it any less harsh.

She didn't toss him aside either. She went back to school. He stayed. She didn't want to do a LDR, and that's a perfectly legit reason to end it. If he wanted to stay with her, he should've went back to school too. :dunno:

24. FoolioABC

FoolioABC New Member

Dunno, wouldn't it be easier for her to get over him if she hated his guts? Probably not OP's intent, but still...

25. camarocane

camarocane New Member

READ ORIGINAL POST

Im all honesty we dated for three years, she thought I MAY NOT GO BACK to school, broke up the next day (5 days after she got back home, 1 day from when I told her I MAY not go back) if she would end it that fast after dating three years on a whim, she can kiss my ass. 2 months later she started dating her ex. My intuition tells me I may have been cheated on or something was going on that I didnt know about, behind the scenes. Whatever it was I feel perfectly content in what I told her, nomatter if people on here think im and ass or not. ;)