Ex is e-stalking me?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ToyTundra, Mar 1, 2008.

1. ToyTundra

ToyTundra slanted soundstage

About 2 months ago I ended a nearly five year relationship. I'll skip the indepth story but the whole reason is she flat out said i'm lame because I don't drink. After some experimentation on her part she claimed it wasn't her scene. Right before it ended she began to find ways to drag me into situations I didn't want to be in. If anyone is curious I can give the whole story.

For two months I was happier than ever until a week ago. My ex began to register and post on the small local forums I frequent. That in itself is fine except that all I belong to are truck/4wd forums which she has little interest in. Having a small circle of guys who didn't know her was what made the last two months not only bearable but pleasant. I feel like my "individual" life is being taken away from me. I can easily swap to another site but then I lose out on the meetings/ human interactions. Perhaps some patiets is all it will take for this to blow over.

Writing this down feels good but If anyone has any advise I'd love to hear it.

2. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

climb into your truck and go some place she can't follow you.

I have an ex who still pops up in my life (broke up 9 years ago). I could care less but she's still all about us. Your's may never go away so be prepared to live your life knowing she may show up randomly until you die. lol