Ex-Girlfriend Needs Help

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Gun Runner, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gun Runner

Gun Runner OT Supporter

I had this girlfriend not long ago. I care about her more than anything in the world yet I didn't realize it at the time unfortunately. She left me out of the blue and has started hanging out with unsavory folks all of the sudden. Every day. I worry about her all day every day. I'm concerned she will end up pregnant, with syphillis, and a meth addiction. These aren't unfounded worries or figments of my imagination by any means, real concerns...:ugh:

The biggest problem is she is young and impressionable and has never had parents to push her to do the right thing. Her father died when she was quite young, it's very unfortunate, he was a great guy. Her mother isn't interested in what she's doing, ever. Her step-dad isn't/wasn't allowed to administer any discipline whatsoever, so even if he did care he's not allowed to show it. The girl has a heart of gold but a mean streak also which didn't help our relationship any.

I realize I wasn't always fair to her and did plenty of fucking up but I have since realized how much I care about her and see how "I did her so wrong for so long". She won't listen to any of it and will only talk about how she is grown up and can make her own decisions. I'm just worried about her making the wrong decisions like she had when she was younger. Her siblings are worried about her too.

Her new best friend who has some serious issues of her own (like the clap) threatened tonight to smash my head in with a brick. I find that rather fucked up personally.

I have never threatened violence of any sort on this girl and I am worried sick about her and just want the best for her. I know I wasn't perfect or always there for her. I regret that more than anything. I feel like I am wholly responsible for whatever happens to her since I am the only one in her life who cared enough, or that she listened to.

I miss her more than anything and I wish she would believe me when I say I have changed and would never do anything to hurt her and just want to do the best I can for her. I think the best I can do for this girl would be good enough for any girl.

2. dumbaznboy

dumbaznboy New Member

its her life....let her live and learn from HER mistakes.

3. Gun Runner

Gun Runner OT Supporter

I guess that's sound advice and all.

It's just hard to learn from mistakes without destroying your life sometimes, I would know...

It's no good to learn from your mistakes when the consequences are that you have an STD, a kid, a coke habit, and you've destroyed your chance in/at college.

That's assuming you don't have a bigger problem and end up raped or in jail.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I'm going to assume that you are not your ex's father, and that she is over the age of 18.

She's an adult, you have NO responsibility to teach her/care for her.

It's clear from your post that she wouldn't listen to you anyway.

5. Gun Runner

Gun Runner OT Supporter

Well then, what if she isn't 18?

Would that change anything?

Thanks

6. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

People WILL NOT learn lessons preached to them. They will ONLY learn them the hard way. Just cross your fingers that she'll learn the lessons before to much shit hits the fan.

And no one likes having someone chase them around trying to be a fatherish type figure, that's only going to drive her towards what you don't want her to do.

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Then if you're really really really concerned, you could talk to her parents and try to get them involved.

8. Gun Runner

Gun Runner OT Supporter

I am really really concerned but her parents aren't into being parents. Her mother just says her sister and I are trying to get her in trouble... That we should quit "picking on her".

She wouldn't want to believe any of the stuff anyway. She's not even aware of how her daughter is never in school anymore.

9. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

you sound like a stalker trying to play it off like you are concerned. sorry, but thats just how I am reading it.

mostly b/c of this: Why are you talking to their 'scary' friends? Leave her alone already, you broke up. they wouldn't threaten you with a brick if you stopped harassing her.

I imagine that if you are not a drug user then you likely have never seen these people actually using drugs. So then are you just basing this off rumors?

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

To sum up my feelings...it sounds like you are investing a ton of time and energy into a girl who does NOT WANT TO CHANGE.

She won't change right now. Your time and energy could be spent much better.

11. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Quit acting like I am doing something wrong here. I go out with my friends on the weekends. So what? Its better than being by you. I wish you would just stay away from me and stop ruining shit for me. You did long enough. I am not going to get pregnant, I am not going to do drugs, and I am not going to get an STD. You should know better. Get out of denial and move on. I did. I am fine. I want you completely away from me. I am super tired of your shit.

BTW you know she is not my "new best friend" I have been friends with her for 8 years. So yeah she says some weird shit. But she knows how mean you were to me. You and I both know she has no disease. And don't tell these people you never got violent with me. Because that is such bullshit. You know damn well you have hurt me and didn't give a shit.

You need to learn when to quit. I made it clear I think you are a LOW LIFE. "Changed" or not I want nothing to do with you. I want nothing more than for you to be out of my life.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: I just told your ex to get a restraining order against you. Leave her alone. At east she's no longer with a douche bag who grabs other girls tits and leaves her at parties to flirt with other women.

13. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

If this really is her then TOLD YOU SO.

EDIT: I did research, search button. Its her. I fuckin told you so.

+1

Last edited: Nov 21, 2007
  14. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

jesus, jesus christ. Amazing how the story can change when you realize you have heard the other side of it...

But to the OP....you just need to let go man.

15. iwishyouwerebeer

Yep. I actually read his first post and knew right away it had to be him. I don't feel sorry for him one bit. I've been reading asshole accounts about him for months.

16. Gun Runner

Gun Runner OT Supporter

And you'll even go so low as to practically say I beat you. Not cool.

As if one side of everything on the internet lets you have any idea what's going on.

17. iwishyouwerebeer

Maybe not :dunno: But after numerous threads (even if they were one-sided) it doesn't take a genius to realize you and her relationship was shit and would never last.

18. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

It doesn't matter what is really going on, she doesn't want your help and you ARE technically stalking her. Move on, and quit being a creepy douchebag

19. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

You told me reading all my posts on here made you realize things...meaning they were all true.

His excuse for grabbing the girls tits: "I was drunk and wanted to see for myself if the rumors were true".

20. Gun Runner

Gun Runner OT Supporter

And she can come out sounding like there was never an issue. It's okay this is the internet and you have no idea what has gone on in real life.

Once again, this is the INTERNET, or ERRORNET. Is there a problem with waiting at a girl's house for half an hour to give her a ring and a rose 5 days after she's in your bed naked and sleeping at your house?

Grabbing a girls tit once for a second when you're drunk because everyone had said she only had one. It didn't mean a thing and I regret it, but you're all about making it into something bigger than it is.

21. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

It just added to the list of how you are an asshole. I can sound fine now because I don't care about you. I know you think thats hard to beleive.

22. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Oh and you were there longer than that. And I was drunk and not allowed in your bed unless I am naked. Why don't you add all the details?

We don't need to argue on the internet. I just was showing you that other people think you should leave me alone too. I will be doing something if your shit continues.

23. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE!

She broke up with you and does not want to be with you anymore.

Stop fighting about it, stop worrying about it. She does not want you in her life anymore. It's her life! She can do as she chooses...if you think she is going to end up in a bad situation, oh well, that's her choice.

Seriously man, just fucking let it go.

What happened in the past is moot now, the RELATIONSHIP IS OVER!

24. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Can we get a lock before this gets really ugly?

25. iwishyouwerebeer

Yeah. I'm gonna go ahead and close this thread because it will only get messier between you two, sorry. To the OP, leave your ex alone, she wants nothing to do with you.

/thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.