SRS Ex-girlfriend keeps calling me...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Lateralus, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

So I dated her for about 3 weeks or so, we just weren't a good match so I ended it last Thursday. Overall it was an easy breakup, no hard feelings, arguing or anything of that sort. The problem now is that she keeps calling me, basically every night for the last 3 nights. She says she's calling because she wants to see how I'm doing, because we're friends etc...but I have no interest in talking to her. She just called again about 10 minutes ago, I didn't pickup this time though, so is that just the best route...just don't pick up?

2. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

ignore is the best medicine right now. espicially if you have no feelings towards her.

3. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

Just ignore her. If you dont want to talk, then why do it? Just because you're friends doesn't mean you need to talk to her every freakin day. Maybe she'll realize that.

4. FurryFriend

FurryFriend New Member

Ignoring her is making her more crazy for you. That's a women's mentality. But if you do it enough, she'll go away. Hopefully, she'll just meet someone else soon.

5. bigballofyarn

bigballofyarn OT Supporter

Ignoring her is going to piss her off and she's going to call more. I think you need to answer the phone. Tell her that you're doing fine. Explain to her that you currently do not wish to pursue any form of relationship with her and need your space now that you are not together. Explain to her that you don't like it when she keeps calling. Being honest about it will probably solve things. Ignoring her will make it worse.

6. Brian May

Brian May New Member

I have used this approach with undesirable women before. It works. Honesty is the best policy IMO

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Tell her you are madly in love with her and want to get back together. Start calling her 5-10 times a day, and play it up as best you can. The more desperate you act, the more she will be repulsed.

Basically, be a nice guy.

Problem solved.

8. 7960

7960 New Member

I disagree about ignoring her.

Pick up and tell her "I'm sorry, but I really have no interest in talking to you. Please stop calling."

End it.

9. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:werd: Ignoring calls is for when you barely know the person and want to get rid of them.