Ex girlfriend and her friend dilemna... eek

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 2000GT, Apr 5, 2005.

1. 2000GT

2000GT Active Member

Ok, found out my ex was a whore and lied to me about her sexual doings once we were done our relationship. I dont care that much about her pamiscuouty (sp) but I care that she lied. I must admit, she was a little too much of a slut anyway.
    I have been chatting with her friend who by mistake told me about my ex's lies to me. Me and her watched a few movies and hung out a couple times after she told me. she kinda helped me through dealing with it, but talking and hanging out. I feel a little sexual tension, and I wouldnt be surprised if something happened.
    Now my ex and the current chick dont talk too much, but are still kinda friends. My ex has no idea we hung out and would probably freak at her friend.
    Now, do I back away from the situation and cut my losses or am I being an idiot and missing out on chilling with a cool girl and perhaps fooling around here and there.
    I dont want another girlfriend, but I like the company of this girl.

Help in my dilemna please....

2. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

do you still talk to your ex and if so, how close are you two? if you told your ex the situation, would you care if her feelings got hurt?

3. 2000GT

2000GT Active Member

No, I dont talk to my ex. I gave my everything to her, then broke up with her when I figured we werent meant to be togethor. After we broke up she was devastated, so I said I would be there is she needed me and I told her I wouldnt date or spend time with girls as it would make it harder.
    So we talked on and off until saturday, when I learned she was fucking other guys whilst telling me how much she loved me and wants to be with me. She is a lying slut, so I dont give a shit about her anymore, she lost my respect.

4. 2000GT

2000GT Active Member

thats what I thought. my dilemna is putting the new girl in a bad position as she is friends with my ex (sort of, talk every once in a while, but thats how we met). I hate lying and keeping secrets and thats how this would have to be, so my ex, (who is crazy) wont go nuts and hurt this girl or what ever her crazy mind may do.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2005
  5. The Green Bastard

The Green Bastard Click click click bang

Holy Crap! It's me! I went through the EXACT same thing...my ex was a lying cheating whore when we were together, and now I'm dating one of her now ex-friends (ex friends because of the lies and whoring) and we're getting along GREAT!

6. NeoPaladin

NeoPaladin New Member

Yeah, similar situation happened to me a few years back. Wound up fooling around with her, managed to break up the entire group, which was really my intention in the first place.

Revenge is sweet.

7. 2000GT

2000GT Active Member

nice, the only thing is... I dont think I can take it too far, she has an interesting line of work, which I dont think I could deal with if things got serious. however, even if things dont amount to anything physical at all, I still enjoying chilling with her, so my ex I guess can fuck off.

8. Cautild

Cautild New Member

:bowdown: :bowdown:

9. 2000GT

2000GT Active Member

not about revenge though. i genuinely dont care what the ex thinks, she has lost anything I ever had for her emotionally.
    her friend is cool, and maybe not girlfriend material, but she is fun to hang out with and perhaps fun to mess around with, if the option ever presents itself.

10. NeoPaladin

NeoPaladin New Member

Fair enough, man. I understand where you're coming from. I used to care about stuff like that. Now... I just have such apathy towards people that I don't give a fuck. You know... that attitude, you could go on and live a nice happy life or get run over by a bus, either way, it doesn't matter to me.

Good times.

11. 2000GT

2000GT Active Member

I am developing this attitude, sort of a thick skin ya know. People who are negative in my life can go fuck themselves, and I coud care less what they do. At first I thought I was bitter and resentfull, not completely convinced I am not, but after a while I have concluded in order to be happy in life you cant worry about every silly slut you cross paths with.

12. Cautild

Cautild New Member

thats the way i've been for sometime. i could be happy, but i don't care if i go.

13. Smash

Smash Crossfit

Is her friend a stipper?

I wouldn't think twice about hanging out with her friend as long as you two had a good time together. If you ex is as big of a slut and liar as you make her out to be then fuck what she thinks and just do what makes you happy. Watch out, if this new girl is still good friends with your ex then things could get ugly with your ex being brought back into the picture.

14. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

I don't see a problem with it. It's more of a choice for the girl since she's somewhat still friends with your ex. That choice is up to her.